Dimension Motors - Back in Business!

Ye but with cars like this the fanclub always comes after the car dies and can be picked up for 10K on the used market. :laughing:

@Awildgermanappears That was the intention :smile: Dimension fills in both Toyota and GM well…

3 Likes

Not a Fan of the lights… too 2009 for 2003.

1 Like

Heads or tails? In both cases I agree… Been using the same lights for both my 2000s and 2010 cars… but I can’t find any other good ones and too lazy to make intiricate custom lights.

No points for being able to guess what this car’s based on

##2008 Dimension Paradox 5 Supercharged ZRGT (CJZ22)

Amidst our bailout, Dimension management decided not to cut down on sports car production as to stregthen its very fragile image, and as an agreement with the government not to cut out jobs in the specialized Paradox factory. The supercharged ZRGT remains the only forced induction Paradox model to ever come out from the factory to this date.

##Technical Data

Engine

Code: GB60EIZGT
Configuration: 6 liter 90 degree V8 Aluminum Alloy
Heads: Aluminum Alloy OHV with Cam in Cam VVT
Aspiration: EATON Roots Supercharger with air to air intercooler
Fueling: Bosch MPFI with Independent Throttle Bodies
Recommended Fuel: 95 Octane
Redline: 7500 RPM
Power: 683 HP @ 6800 RPM
Torque: 767 NM @ 4400 RPM
Transmission: 6 speed manual with torsen diff
Engine Weight: 232 KG

Chassis

Code: CJZ22
Body: Advanced Steel Monocoque with Aluminum bodywork
Tires: F 245mm R 245mm R20 Toyo Proxes R888 R Compound Tires
Suspension: F Double Wishbone R Multilink with Dimension Active Suspension and Ride Management (semi active dampers and active sway bars)
Brakes: F Vented 3 Piston Disc 325 mm R Vented 1 Piston Disc 270mm with ABS
Curb Weight: 1525 KG
Safety: Driver and Passenger airbag with structural bracing
Steering: Hydraulic assist
Driver aids: Traction Control and Stability Control

Interior

Seats: Exclusive RECARO Sports buckets with ZRGT Stiching
Dash: Wraparound vinyl dash with faux carbon fiber trim
Radio: LCD screen with CD and Casette slot and 2 speaker set up and telemetry display
Seating: 2

Performance Figures
Power to Weight: 448 HP per Tonne
0-60: 3.8
Top Speed: 180 MPH
250m Cornering Test: 1.47 G @ 134.2 MPH
60-0: 86 ft
1/4 mile: 11.34 @ 134 MPH
MRLS Lap: 1:34.95
Nordeschleife: 7:23.15
Automation TT: 2:01.30

Pricing
ZRGT: 60,000 (140% mark up)

9 Likes

I like this car, but “cucked”? Really? No offense, man, but you couldn’t go with something choked to oblivion?

‘‘Cucked’’ is more pathetic than ‘‘choked’’ I guess?

Oh, I understand. I was just advising him(her?) to be careful, because “cucked” has taken on some pretty unfortunate connotations these days, that’s all, and I’d rather not anyone get in trouble over a misunderstanding, when no harm was meant.

Wait a minute - supercharged?

As well as some diesels and CVTs on this forum. Even one nuclear powered car. Just some imagination and pretending :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

As if I wasn’t making diesels myself :smile:

1 Like

Dimension Rift Turbo 4WD looks like Lancer Evo lol

Pretty sure that’s the point

Don’t quote me on that though.

Nope

You people with bigger companies ever get the feeling of oh I wanna make a bunch of realistic profit generating cars now to make my company realistic, but end up feeling like no one really cares about those kind of cars and in the end you don’t even like building said cars and just end up ditching it all together?

I have an Accord/Interprid thingy in the 90s that I plan to bring all the way to the 2010s with generations but in the end I can’t really bring myself to make cars I don’t care about.

2 Likes

@Deskyx that feeling is strong when you’re running 5 companies in chronological order xD
But it feels good when you look back and see all the models and the progression you’ve done.

2 Likes

I really only think people that dedicated to their company lore are only @Starfish94 and @Rk38 .

Maybe like what you said , making realistic cars are boring and people end up making something ridiculous or extreme.

I try to mix a touch of realism in with my total insanity. After all, I do have cars in the fleet with less than 300 horsepower.

1 Like

really? really? that’s a pretty bold statement to make there…

2 Likes

Okay that is a bad statement , probably because more focus are on them.