Dimension Motors - Back in Business!

@PottoGadd Well… like the Viper with the aero package, it losed top speed but it gained downforce, which helps with cornering. You can’t turn above 250 km/h anyways. 1.68g cornering is really really high!

1 Like

Many many cars are faster…

But find me something I don’t make that turns faster than this thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Should I say something? :wink:

Nah man, me and pottogadd are cool.

He’s just a bit… Odd. Sometimes.

I was referring to [quote=“Deskyx, post:83, topic:5211”]
something I don’t make that turns faster
[/quote] and you know what it is :wink:

Me and Potto published our posts in almost the same moment, only a few seconds apart, so they are definitely not connected :slight_smile:

340 hp at 1500 kgs isn’t slow by any measure though. A Supra can throw down with a Porsche 911 of the era easily.

What they aren’t good at is cornering though.

1 Like

Or remaining tasteful. Now the xr6t that’s a proper 6 turbo pity it didn’t come in a 2 door car

1 Like

I like tuning culture though. I personally believe making fun of people for what they choose to do to their car is asinine.

Like what, oh I bought this car and the moment I change anything more than the wheels and a drop I get labeled a ricer and I don’t deserve this car anymore. Not targeted at you of course. I’m talking about the folks on reddit, YT, CT especially.

Falcons are nice cars but I am personally not a fan of Aussie cars.

1 Like

Okay i am an Aussie and i find this offensive.

(actually i am an asian but doesn’t matter)

2018 Dimension Hadron Collider SSP

Going upmarket means you have to shed that muscular macho V8 image, and we did so when we replaced the Paradox for the upcoming Kaon V12 coupe in 2018. Sad that an American company won’t make V8s any more but our CEO was adamant that we will not produce any V8 engines that aren’t OHV, preferring to downsize and turbo charge for cheaper models but employing our born again V12 for larger, more expensive applications.

The 2016 Hadron was a handsome premium sedan, with it’s smoothness and flagship styling but at a bargain price, it was a hit with middle management people who are trying to feel like CEOs while still being in the bottom of the corporate ladder. However it wasn’t is, a world beating sedan. One that is of uncompromising luxury and excess, the stuff oil sheiks and overpaid chinese businessmen buy.

The Hadron Collider is targeted squarely at the market who would’ve bought a full size premium sedan by enticing them with just as much refinement, ludicrous power, economy and opulence in a smaller and cheaper package. Chassis and body remain the same as the Hadron, with all aluminum construction, double wishbone front and multilink rear. Suspension features progressive springs with adaptive dampers and semi active sway bars with sports tuning for quick handling without sacrificing comfort. Tires are 285mm R compounds all round to help put the massive power down at the cost of road noise and wet weather drivability. Never fear however, as the car’s driving aids help keep it stable in any condition. Interior and trim options remain mostly the same, with exclusive Collider badging on the trim and stitching on the seats, a G meter on the digital dash, and the option for faux carbon fiber interior trim. Strangely, it features a lightweight downforce undertray to give it stability in high speeds, as opposed to going for a conventional spoiler. Dimension claims that this is done because spoilers mess the look of an understated elegant super sedan, but there’s a massive diffuser on the rear to do just that.

The engine features a detuned version of the RN70DI 7 liter 48 valve DOHC V12 found on the Nine-50 hyper GT. Producing an entire 230 hp less, the engine becomes significantly more bulletproof, a far cry from the poorly built V12s of old that broke if you looked at it the wrong way. Producing 720 hp and 707 Nm of torque, it ensures the car is the single most powerful 4 door sedan currently in production. It is also very quiet, but a bypass valve ensures the V12 can still sing in all of its glory at high RPMs. The sheer silkiness of the engine is unrivalled, it cruises smoother than any limousine, but a hard press on the throttle will transform the car into a supercar slaying monster.

All that power is sent through the rear wheels via a 7 speed robotised single clutch manual by ZF, being essentially a modified version of the common 7 speed manual gearbox to be able to shift itself, with an electric differential to maximize acceleration. This allows 0-60 times of 4.4 seconds and a top speed 340 km/h.

MSRP of $95,000 with the popular equipment package (12 speaker audio, carbon trim, and R compound tires)

1 Like

Someone please. I hate tuning AWD cars so here. Make this thing quicker than the Civic Type R without racking price up or design changes.

Deskyx - Rift.zip (123.7 KB)

What you’ll be tuning is the SSP version.
*Break 7:50 in the Nur, 1:40 in MRLS
*Under 450 hp.
*Interior and chassis stays as is.
*No semi slicks.

Thank you so much to anyone who does this.

2015 Boson Super GT500 Prototype

A scrapped FIA GT3 entry, the car and other parts were modified by Dimension Japan to run in Japan’s prestigious Super GT races in response to Saminda’s reveal of their CZ6 entry.

Engine

Code: LGT20DTI
Displacement: 1998cc
Aspiration: Turbo
Configuration: 4 valves per cylinder DOHC
Redline: 9000 RPM+
Power: 500 HP+
Torque: 500 Nm+
Transmission: 6 speed sequential

Chassis

Body: Carbon Fiber monocoque with Carbon Fiber panels
Suspension: Pushrod front and rear
Tires F: 335mm
Tires R: 355mm
Brakes F: 350mm Carbon Ceramic
Brakes R: 335mm Carbon Ceramic
Weight: 1020 KG

Running Teams

3 cars were entered in it’s maiden season, all in GT500. All factory backed with cooperation with longtime domestic sponsors.

No.12 Toyo Team Dimension
No.23 Clarion Dimension
No.19 Enthusia Racing Project

3 Likes

Buy one in Gran Turismo 7 and find out :smile:

Most racecars have classified specs so not telling.

##Dimension Japan CEO Threatens To Sack Entire SSP Motorsports Staff

In a strange burst of anger by the normally reserved Japanese management team, the chairman of Dimension Japan Michio Hayashi threatened to completely terminate their entire Japanese motorsports and their staff program over the disappointing design of the initial GT500 racer prototype.

“Motorsports is very important to brand prestige, and it is necessary to have an impressive, outrageous looking entries participating. And our motorsports team somehow made our signature supercar look less interesting than a sedan. That is not acceptable.”

Dimension has thus taken legal action to take down photos of the old “embarrassing” prototype on the internet while aggressively marketing their new entry to Super GT.

1 Like

i think the previous one looks fine actually

When a my race car looks tamer than a road car, I’ve done something wrong.