Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

i say we aim fro the 15th, so that gives a week

1 Like

@ramthecowy, well, when he win he can make a 1.0L V12 challenge :joy:

Agreed, John!

Well I don’t like FF either so this is out of my comfort zone.

Me neither but I like to challenge myself…

and ruin everyone’s plans in the process :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thumbs up for rules, I’ll be racing this one :slight_smile:

if 0% is minimum, than 50% is acceptable :wink: I know what it should mean it’s just written in a funny way

So basically all the bodies are allowed as long as we make them look (with fixtures) like 2017? [quote=“ramthecowy, post:1238, topic:15778”]
This ruleset… is a little too specific don’t you think?
[/quote]

Nope, I think they are just fine :smirk:

1 Like

Guess I just suck ass at building cars… :anguished:

If there would be a dislike button I would click it right now.

what did I do wrong? :sob:

Edited, thanks!

Yep, you can use any body that you want, from a Fiat 127 to a Porsche Cayenne passing by a Jeep, as long as it is FF.

3 Likes

I may sit this round out - got no-computer holidays starting tomorrow afternoon and I’d rather submit a worthy entry than a half arsed attempt.

Because clearly it’s better to use your whole arse.

2 Likes

RR i3 or FF i3

It must be a FF i3.

Say hi to Kevin, the car that will beat you all:

1 Like

on your rules above it says nothing

It’s the champions pick, @Detsikeulii chose this one, you can check it at the second post of the tread :wink:

I always update the rules at top of page including champs pick and track if u are ever uncertain look there dude

This seems like a challenge for me. Here’s my (second revision) contender:

The first one i did missed an exhaust pipe :flushed: n00b mistake :wink: and then i botched the driveability and had totally missed the no “limited production” body… now it’s heavier again :frowning:

4 Likes

We need to talk about Kevin. (Yeah, that’s a reference, you can call Captain America now)

He’s engine is almost like a bike’s engine, 3 cylinder, 1000cc, more then 9k rpm and more then 100hp.

Just hope it drags like a bike too.

4 Likes

I forget, are we sending entries to @Darkshine5 or @JohnWaldock?

to me

1 Like

Yes, yes I am ashamed of how it looks. But it’s got LEDs so yeeeey 2017 :wink:

5 Likes