Eagle Motor Works Designs

Does it come in an i-Thrust trim?

2 Likes

1969-1972 Kansei

http://imgur.com/PglKgeD

In 1969, Eagle Motor Works attempted to get into the Japanese auto industry by building the Kansei 240. This car featured Japanese styling and was powered by a 2.4 Inline 6 engine producing 170HP. In 1972 the Kansei 280 was released and featured a 2.8 Inline 6 producing 240HP. Production for the 240 was planned to finish in 1974 but production continued until 1979 for both models due to the 1973 Oil Crisis.

1999-2010 Kansei

http://imgur.com/xJDBh1D

At the 1999 Tokyo Motor Show, EMW showed off their way of coming to the 21st Century. They showed the latest Kansei. Like the 1969 original, the car was a 2 door sports car with a choice of 2 engine options. For this new model there was a choice of 2 high revving 6 cylinder engines. The K2000 featured a 2.0 Inline 6 producing 246HP while the K3000 featured a 3.0 Inline 6 producing 305HP. Both were Naturally Aspirated. A 3.2 V6 producing 330HP was released in 2006 and production ended in 2010.

Fun fact: Your company shares the acronym with a real East German car manufacturer.

Sorry if it seems like I redo this a lot of the time I promise this will be the final time. Haven’t touched Automation in ages (I think even before the switch to Unreal engine) so I’m eager to start over and start producing some incredible new cars.

First up is an early 90’s V8 supercar designed for racing. Two models currently, the 380HP GT road car and the 450HP GTR race car. I’m not entirely sure why the cost is so low (I always have quality set to +5 and the prices are with a 20% markup) as 40k for a premium V8 supercar (and 50k for its GT racing variant) seems a little low.

The 2nd one is a NO

20% is really low for a supercar, that’s why. More Realistic is 100-250

1 Like

Is it the fixed headlights? Not a lot (if any) of 90’s GT cars had pop-ups so I put some fixed ones on, and they’re on the front bumper since I didn’t like the look of any that I put on the hood/bonnet, plus they’d probably affect aerodynamics less than hood placed ones.

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully this isn’t as bad (probably is though).

Powered by a huge 8.0 V16, the Eagle Excelsior GTX was one of the fastest cars in the world when it went on sale in 1994. 797 BHP and a sleek carbon fibre body resulted in a top speed of over 220 MPH, while an acitve rear wing allowing for improved cornering over rival models.

Prices have been adjusted for all 3 cars.

These are fine, I was talking about the Grey Car. I like this one.

1 Like

Made some adjustments to all 3 cars and they are all now as good as I can make them. Full stats have been added to OP.

The oil crisis of 1973 hit Eagle Motor Works’ US division hard, as most of our vehicles for that market were big block muscle cars and luxury cars. Because of this event we were forced to massively downgrade the V8 options for our entire fleet. The Calais was our top premium coupe for the American market which recieved it’s long awaited redesign in 1976. The top engine for this model was a 4.0 V8 producing 210 BHP. In 1976 we also unveiled our first turbocharged and fuel injected engine with the Calais. This 2.0 Inline 4 was used in our entry level model producing 115HP and having improved fuel economy over naturally aspirated models.