Electric Vehicle Engineering - EVE

EVE Logo

Founded in 2012, in Liege, Belgium, EVE is an EV Parts supplier, and as of 2017, has begun designing and building proof-of-concept designs to demonstrate their parts. EVE currently produces all kinds of parts for EV and Hybrid automobiles, including motors and batteries.

EVE currently has 3 built concepts, and is looking for companies to work with as either R&D or as a Supplier.

Current EVE Concept Vehicles

EVE FOX EV Concept (2017)

EVE OWL EV Concept

EVE ELK EV Concept (2018)

Current EVE Production Vehicles

EVE Willow (2018/9)

6 Likes

Can you add links to the concepts?

They will be posted soon.

2017 EVE FOX EV Concept.

4 Likes

2018 EVE ELK EV Concept

8 Likes

Cool brand

Indeed. But they’re all electric, so Im guessing we won’t be seeing these in a competition any time soon… or ever.

I think they all need versions with a big ole pushrod V8, assisted by an electric range extender :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the front, but the rear… Leaves a whole lot to be desired.

Hybrid LS swap? :smiley:

1 Like

Im thinking about doing the same kind of thing. Maybye make a design house company snce i suck at making engines. I need to git gud at logo design. Or i could design cars for a company.

Do not double post, man. Edit your previous post if you forgot to add something, but double posting just clutters up threads and makes them harder to navigate. Also there are a few design studio threads on these forums, but they aren’t getting much use. So you’re better off designing your own cars.

What mods u using? or are those parts custum made?

Literally fucking

3 Likes

Damn.

Damn? They were just telling you to not double post. It’s part of the forum etiquette.

2 Likes

I think the only mods used were the Body and Wing on the ELK concept. Everything else can be done with vanilla parts

ok

There’s a button for “saying” “ok”, “I like it”, “nice” etc. - that one with the heart. So please don’t write such things.

7 Likes

The Willow Was Announced at the Detroit Autoshow today.

This is a great step forward for the company.

1 Like