It’s 1995, and Bland Motors’ executives have decided to refresh its full lineup (compact sedan, midsize sedan, midsize estate, small coupe and midsize SUV).
The rules are:
- You can submit only one version for every model
- All cars must look as boring and basic as possible. Remember: not ugly, just boring
- All gearboxes must be either a 3 or 4 speed regular automatic (the more sluggish, the better)
- All cars must be FWD
- The cars need to be production ready, so nothing fancy or complicated
- You can develop a new engine, but it would be better if you used an updated version of the “BL4” unit featured in the example that I will include down here
- An eventual new engine must run on regular (91 RON)
- No aluminium parts allowed anywhere in the car apart for the alloy rims
- Sporty=Bad, so prioritize comfort over anything else
- Loudness must be less than 31
- All cars must have at least 5 seats
- All cars must follow 1995 USA regulations
Remember to include the Bland Motors badge (you can see it from the example down here) and to name the cars BlandSomething (like BlandCoupe for the coupe, BlandWagon for the estate and so on).
You have until the 25th of August to submit your cars
Share your car, naming the model: Meh-your Automation nickname
Bland_Motors_BlandCoupe_-_2_1.car (26.3 KB) (Sorry if the engineering here it’s not good, it was one of my earliest cars and I could not be bothered less to update it)
Cars will be evaluated majorly on how boring is the styling
I know it’s hard to have fun with these cars, but try to have as much of it as possible!