End of Month

So, unless I misinterpreted, the hope is that the Unreal update will be out on the 29th, correct? What is being included with that beta? I mean, I assume the inline-fives won’t be (Because they’re acting up currently), but will the 60 degree stuff apply, and the V10s? Will the lite-campaign still be playable despite the problems it’s causing?

Keep up the great work everyone!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the campaign won’t work at first.
In the most recent Little Dev Update, Killrob said that the Unreal version won’t have the campaign and only 19(?) bodies availible.
V10s and V10 turbos will be in, if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Wasn’t unreal supposed to happen late in the year?

Umm, I don’t remember what and when was supposed to come by the end of the year, but that’s certainly not the Unreal. Did you see the latest LDUs? IIRC Killrob stated in one of them that the open beta Unreal will be available by the end of May (26th I think).

The car and engine designer should (hopefully, lol) be released on the 26th, if you want to play lite campaign, you will still be able to play it in the Kee engine as they are hoping to make a duel launcher, the unreal will be on a opt in beta like the open beta at the moment.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s neat!

Also, appreciate the info about the V10s! @SideswipeBL