[ENTRIES CLOSED] 2001 Family Midsize Sedan Challenge

The all new 2001 Ursula F3. Meet the car of the new millennium.

@Echowaffle8 did you decide anything on wagons? I have mine ready to go, but I want to make sure it’ll qualify.

read the title

1 Like

so first I made a large sedan, now I’m making a small one. hmmm.
Do I get a bonus if redline is above 8,000?

Think all family sedans have to be boring? Think again.

All-new for 2001, our Linden LE32 Urban is unlike any other family sedan on the market. With a 3.2-liter straight-six driving the rear wheels via either a five-speed automatic (optional) or six-speed manual gearbox, and 4-wheel fully independent suspension tuned for a delectable blend of sportiness and comfort, the LE32 Urban promises to make every drive less boring and more invigorating. We haven’t forgotten about safety and mod cons, either; standard equipment includes a 6-disc CD changer, a driver’s airbag (passenger airbag optional), a full suite of driving aids and power steering. Best of all, it can be yours for just $19,200 including markups.

1 Like

Fujiyama Versa GLX Turbo

Japan’s favourite family sedan takes a premium – and sporty – twist. The standard 2.0 litre five cylinder engine is now fitted with an intercooled turbocharger, bumping power to 126kW (168hp). The comfortable leather interior now features a CD player and stereo. A driver’s side airbag, ABS and fog lights provide a sense of security as you enjoy the smooth driving experience of the Versa. The Versa GLX Turbo gives you the same good fuel economy you’ll find in all Versa models, rated at 7.4L/100km (32 MPG US). This premium sedan can be yours for just $15,381.

2001 Hakone CL260 Premier

It’s not a cheap car, I promise

2001 Kansei Morio

Pics

About four and a half hours left for submission!

Entries are now officially closed!

reviews coming soontm

(read: “as soon as I get a good opportunity to look them over”)

A belated brochure, but the car was submitted so here’s a thing.

New for 2000, the Auriga packs standard naturally aspirated 2.0 L inline-4 with 147 HP. A high-tech 5-speed automatic sends power to the front wheels. 5 seats and sharp styling makes the Auriga a sensible choice that you won’t feel bad about.

15 Likes

i’m cheeky enough to put this here

"This"

01FS-koolkei - Curio.car (24.3 KB)

I entered a car from my second ever CSR, don’t taunt me

Any word on scoring yet?

“soontm

1 Like