Equus Motors

Some cars from Equus Motors list may be add to.

Akhal-Teke 65’ Luxury Sedan Rear Engine 6.0 liter V8 320HP RWD

Dartmoor Pony 53’ Sport car Rear engine 680cc I3 57HP RWD
Note: The Dartmoor Pony is a difficult car to drive and suffers from oversteer badly.

Welsh Pony 81’ PAS Van Front engine 1.9 liter I4 110HP RWD
Note: The Welsh Pony comes in many more bodies styles then what it shown.

Percheron 62’ SUV Front engine 6.5 liter V8 350HP 4X4
Note: The Percheron also come in a massively popular truck variant loved for it massive truck bed.

Tarpan 90’ Van Front engine 2.4 liter I6 167HP FWD
Note: The Tarpan originally had a micro v8 but the engine was so underpower and inefficient that it was thrown out for a better engine. How ever some report also say the micro v8 was also very unreliable and got less then 1mpg on average! Ether way the van only ran for one year before despairing for a few year only to pop back up with a much better set up for 1994.

Tarpan MARK 2 94’ Van Front engine 5.5 liter V8 270HP RWD
Note: MUCH better then the mark 1!

Heavy Horse 12’ Classic throwback Sedan 4.5 liter V8 407HP RWD
Note: The Heavy Horse V8 is rare version of the car to find due to most of them having a 3.5 liter I6 producing 380HP making the 4.5 liter V8 rare how ever the rarest version of the Heavy Horse is the V8 wagon only 45 were thought to have been made.

Work Horse 12’ Van 5.5 liter V8 240HP RWD

Note: The Work Horse is just that a Work Horse meant to do hard work day in day out… oh and bull bars come standard.

Haflinger 72’ Sedan “Sport” 1.9 liter I4 88HP
Note: The Haflinger was one of if not the most mass produced car in the world in 1972 and back the this 88HP thing was called a Sport sedan in some parts of the world. truth is often stranger then fiction.

Shires 13’ SUV/Truck/Truck Crew Cab 5.0 liter V8 320HP
Note: The Shires is best know for it strange and large proportions however this has gain it a cult following. and its truck version is loved by workers due to its very large and long bed letting it carry things other truck could not. Another strange thing to note it the engine was originally rated at 310HP before a error was found and the engine actually made 320HP and still to this day the sub engine class use for the truck is called the V8-310/13.

Crazy Horse 16’ UTE Special Concept 5.0 liter V8 320HP 4X4 {Joke vehicle}
Note: this is the only one ever made this car used the concept of more lights are better and was soon thrown out the window. To let this car faded in to a museum. This veh….thing shows that more is not always better and may we put it away and never let a atrocity like this ever happen aging. viewer discretion is advised

I don’t understand, why you took the name of a real car company?

4 Likes

wait…WHAT!!!
welp guess I will die now.
ok jokeing aside I did not know there was a EQUUS car company in real life

…and the name of a real utility car? :stuck_out_tongue:

Psst, I’ve also heard that you like lights. Want some? I have them for sale, good price, good stuff, just don’t tell anyone, right?

1 Like

…also a real luxury car.

4 Likes

Note: Regarding the name of my company it still stand sine the real life company I just learned about full name is Equus Automotive and my is Equus Motors soooooooooooo not the same ish ……

Side Note: How many more car company are there that I don’t know about?? most likely a lot…

ya I saw that one though it would not cause any problems sine it a car and not a car company.

ALSO about those lights…let me see all I have to trade is one nuclear warhead rated at 1megaton and 150k in us dollars.

just to let you know was not aware that it was a real company in my search of the name I only came up with a Hyundai. but then aging I searched for Equus Motors not Equus Automotive which is the full name of the company soooo ya I cut it very close. and still I may have to find some other name. either way intel then I will brainstorm name just in case. its just all my many car more than what it on the list have horse based names so it limits me on a fitting company name… also thank you for making me aware of this.

1 Like

I do not understand? ok. I think…

I tell you that editing is better than repost 4 times in a row, it’s more pleasant to read :wink:

1 Like

i’d say go easy on the lights. take a look at cars IRL, and use that as inspiration to mold your designs. whats here now is quite hap dash, and the use of 4 valve engines isn’t on the older stuff isn’t very conducive of realism.

keep going at it, though. i do like some elements of the Percheron.

2 Likes

Tryphophobia intensifies

thank you I will use this in future designs however I will let you know I still have a back log of designs I need to post so there still may be a few cars that have “ALL the LIGHTS” just to let you and thank you for the constructive criticism. :grin:

Psst, a small advice - post new cars in new posts, so they’ll be seen. Whenever someone comes back to your thread they land at the last seen post, not the beginning.

There is also a little Steyr military vehicle called the Haflinger IRL, but I don’t care too much about things like that personally…because there has been many nameplates used by different car companies during the years, like GMC/Ford Sierra, Dodge/Mitsubishi Lancer, Mercedes/Toyota Sprinter, Volvo/VW Amazon, and many more.

1 Like

Was there really a need to bump?

1 Like

oh holy shit lol sorry