Erin and ErinSport - Historical Thread ['62 Erin Ghaleda]

So make a prototype Merna with front and back looking exactly the same :stuck_out_tongue:

@aLittleWhile Yeah, that sounds fairly plausible. I didnā€™t touch the sliders too much on the Merna, save for the Mk 2, but even then I was quite sparing.

And donā€™t worry about feeling bad about design choices etc, stats arenā€™t everything. Itā€™s much better to build a car based on your choices rather than how good a drivability score is. Unless youā€™re entering a race competition, where you have to assume that everyone is much better than you and usually, that gets proven right :joy:

Yep, the Merna is a 5 seater, though because it uses bench rear seats, that can easily be pushed to 7 :wink:

@Oskiinus Ahh, Erin has many prototypes, many of which we keep a secret :wink:

(hory shet we are so having a go at making that)

I r8 this idea kurwa/10

2 Likes

Update: Headlights are going to be an issue as they donā€™t allow placement on the back. Solutions being consideredā€¦

So do rear lights identical in size and shape to front lights
Problem solved

1 Like

True. I wanted to play around with early era premium cars with tiny engines, and the Dupla was the result. Iā€™m really happy with the comfort stat, and I had fun building it, so it served its purpose :slight_smile: . Sure, it couldā€™ve been done better, a mere 6 years later Carmen, my ā€œthis is totally not a Porscheā€ car from my garage thread, was built and that thing sacrifices a little bit of comfort for equivalent stats in some areas and much better stats in others compared to the Dupla while still being around the same cost, but I donā€™t really mind that so much. Had fun building both, and they both have their merits.

@Oskiinus

@aLittleWhile Well, its a game, isnā€™t it? If youā€™re having fun, something must be going right! :smiley: I think experimenting is one of the best parts of this game. Itā€™s how you find what works and what doesnā€™t for certain types of vehicle.

8 Likes

It must freak out the driver behind it xD

4 Likes

Wait, Im confused. Which one is the front?

1 Like

and we have our first victim! :joy:

3 Likes

You tell me. Which one is the front?

1 Like

Both?

Who knows!

1 Like

Can I give him a clue maybe? :yum:

@Dorifto_Dorito mirrors.

2 Likes

Go ahed :smiley:

I am a fool, why did I not realise. Also why is there no facepalm emoji?

1 Like

1 Like

thanks!

so thatā€™s what that lemon car in CARS 2 is based on
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cars2character/images/7/7c/ZNDAPP~1.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20120225104818

2 Likes

Oh my word, it is! I never knew! :open_mouth: