Euphoria Motor Company - A "Brief" History (as well as some car designs)

Euphoria Motor Company, sometimes referred to as Euphoria or EMC, was created on January 27, 1969, as a premium/luxury subsidiary of Maser Motor Company (now defunct). Its first vehicle, the 1970 Windsor, was a massive success among the wealthy all over the world with five different trim levels to choose from; 120, 130, 140, 130S, and 140S. The 140S was most popular, but also the most expensive with the longest wheelbase and most powerful engine. After this great success, EMC continued to release luxury vehicles along with other categories. They are listed below. (in order by year released)

• Valor
• Voiture
• Courier
• Adventurer
• GT/GTC
• Presto
• Yosemite/Yosemite M
• Luxor
• Trekker

After the Trekker was released in 1988, Maser Motor Company’s chairman was killed in a car accident while riding in the back of his personal Windsor. The new chairman, the former CEO, was pretty terrible with controlling the company and eventually drove MMC into Chapter 7 bankruptcy, along with EMC.

But wait, not all was lost! The VP of MMC and some of the directors brought Euphoria back to life a few months later before all the cars were even sold. EMC continued to sell its vehicles, with continued success and positive feedback. The rest of the vehicles are listed below. (in order by year released)

• Estate
• Splendor
• Packer
• Everest
• Cascade
• Mystique
• Destiny
• Cascade (redesign)
• Sigma
• Theta
• Epsilon

The Voiture, Yosemite M, and Luxor were all discontinued, but all the rest are still going strong, as some of the best vehicles you can buy.

Euphoria Motor Company - Drive happy.

Oh, and all the cars will be posted on here as well.

2019 Euphoria Cascade LX:

By the way, I have a joke where I put different logos on every single car, but only for the Automation designs. On paper, I have one set logo, which is this: