Exodus (formerly Contendiente) - The future is today

Awards won by Contendiente:

Best new company 2017

15 Likes

I’ve had a soft spot for Contendientes in Kee, so there should be no reason it won’t happen in UE4. Will there be any remakes of existing cars from Conte in this thread? If so, they ought to look even better now than they originally did.

Me likey

It looks more like a touring car than an actual sports car, but it ought to be fast enough to give rivals from Erin and Merciel, to name two, a run for their money. And it makes me eager for the street-legal versions of the Enemigo.

Ah nice :grinning: so a BMW M2 for the masses kind of thing. How many people does it seat?

1 Like

5 people!

1 Like

2 normal and 2 very small people. Also one very tiny people… :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a nice car you’ve got there, Computah.

Would drive 10/10

Also, a little bug. Is 1.6T just an engine name or it’s wrongly mentioned as 1.6 turbocharged while being N/A?

I think that is a turbo engine to improve low-end Torque. So, a low pressure turbo. Looking the max torque at 1900rpm…

Yeah, that was a typo. Corrected now.

1 Like

Okay, a serious question. How much did Durex pay Conte to get promoted as a main sponsor?

These companies can spend literal millions on these sponsoring deals.

2 Likes

The front and back are great! Lots of detail and so on, but the side just looks like a flat slab, which isn’t helped by the fact that it is a flat slab :slight_smile: Maybe some plastic or chrome trim pieces would give it a more interesting profile?

1 Like

“FAP365”

git gud

Also, would drive 10/10

That’s one neat looking ride you got there.

1 Like

If it looks right, it is right - that’s definitely true here. I am expecting the second-gen Enemigo to build on its legacy with ease on first impressions alone.

Ayy! The Enemigo joins the Semi Trailing Arm club like the Merna* . Really liking the door handles and the rear of that Estate model, it looks splendid.

*shameless self promotion i apologise profusely

2 Likes

Semi trailing arm high five! :grin:

1 Like

The second-gen Enemigo may use the same body as the original, but I’m sure that its independent rear end will provide a welcome improvement in terms of ride and handling. And it looks better to boot, even after the facelift.

Review: 2019 Conte Enemigo S Tourer

“It’s the motoring version of your friend who always finishes 4th in Mario Kart”

12 Likes