F.E.A.B. Fabbrica Europea Automobili Bg

The FEAB is an Italian car manufacturer founded in 1908, It produces all kinds of vehicles, from work, for the family, utility. Generally, you prefer small-medium engine engines, do not hesitate from time to time a few episodes in different segments and collaborations with other car manufacturers. It can be summarized in factories like FIAT, Lancia, Alfa Romeo.Renault, Peugeot, Volvo …

FEAB 141 1150

141stat1

In 1973 on the occasion of the Fruinia Rally some cars are presented, in which we also find the 141.
LA 141 is a small sized car with the new aesthetic standards of the time, although the manufacturer still uses a lot of chromium on the car body. This first model adopts the 1100 4-cylinder in-line engine with 2 valves per cylinder. The result was a small car, nimble, light, cheap to purchase, quais a fun car, ideal also for children who love to have fun with the lole nature exuberant neopatentati. immediately start to design it with several other engines.

141stat2

FEAB 141 - 141. C base.car (33.9 KB)

FEAB 311 DV (Two Volumes) 1400cc; 1600cc 16v
The 311 and 314 use the same base, but the 311 uses a 2-volume body, then divided into two different 1400 2-valve engines, and 1600 4-valve. Aesthetically, no attempt was made to upset the canons of the period. With an impressive and chromed front you try to have an important visual impact even though the car is designed as a Family with its 5 seats.

The 311 represents the 30% coverage, 35% of the quota that the FEAB intends to place on the European market, especially with the 1600 version that is slightly more balanced, again depending on the manufacturer.

The tail wraps the new cut of lights, presented on 311 and on other FEAB cars of 1973.

Substantially the FEAB considers the 311 a good car, although it has an innate soul sprint, not suitable for all families.
FEAB - 311 1400 .car (40.5 KB)
FEAB - 311 1600 dv.car (41.1 KB)

FEAB 314 1600cc 16v; 2000cc 16v
The 314 represents the Admiral of the FEAB house, using the same platform as the 311 it is proposed with a 3 volume line. Two different engines both 16 valves, retaining the Sprint soul.

Not just elegant chrome, but new modern optical cuts in the rear axle.

Integrated fog lights included in the construction.

314merc1600
3142000merc
The 314 is a good car, comfortable, fast, of a certain representation. It is thought that in the two versions the 314 can reach between 35% and 40% of the sales of the house.
FEAB - 314 1600 .car (40.4 KB)
FEAB - 314.2000.car (35.3 KB)

F.E.A.B. 181 1600 EC; 1600 SE;
Model 181 at the beginning of the 1973 car design was to be a mainstay of the FEAB range. The initial intention was to create a fast, comfortable and reliable econimic coupe, with the experimentation of the body in fibradivetro. From the beginning it was realized that a car was being a bit too expensive and very enthusiastic especially in the 2000s version, with the motor for road use with well over 150 hp and too thirsty for petrol, not even imagining the beginning of the oil crisis .

1811600cestat
1811600sestat

So it was decided to offer the public two versions of 1600, the EC with 14 ‘rims, 4 gears, finishes with more chrome and a small predilection to comfort, and the SE with sports circles of 15’ 5 gears, and with more finishes painted with the addition of integrated fog lights.

1811600cemerc
1811600semerc

An official version of the house of 181 1600se is participating in the Rallye of Fruinia.
FEAB 181 - FEAB 181 1600 CE.car (40.2 KB)
FEAB 181 - FEAB 181 1600 SE.car (40.5 KB)

F.E.A.B. 181 2000S
the 2000s is the origin of all 181. Powerful, fast, fun, pity for consumption and the price off target for mass distribution.
The managers decided to complete the car that a sports car was born with respect to the intention of origin. As already mentioned, they tried to propose the 1600 in different configurations, leaving the 2000s on the market, hoping that the use of private and official teams could bring advertising to the car.

The 2000s is a car with an aggressive look, without chrome, but can carry 4 comfortable passengers. The engine mounts only road components.

A fun car, a little expensive, and watered a bit too much. But that you buy it to dedicate it to the races or trips with friends or family, the fun is guaranteed!

F.E.A.B P-51 2000 16v
So having freed one of the assembly lines set for 181 2000, the house wanted to quickly design an economic car that could recover the market share that was feared not to achieve with the 181.
Thus was born the P-51, two seats fast, fun and very cheap.

It was designed with classic canons, nothing innovative, with a massive use of chrome profiles.

Basically the whole line of 1973 came out of the initial lines of the projects. The machines last slightly more sporty than the sought after, penalizing a little consumption.

FEAB - P-51 SL.car (52.0 KB)

2 Likes

Back on form <3

2 Likes

yes, i used google translator, but not work so well. Yes Basically this series of cars is not the best. I try to experiment some confused solution for my mass car company, and in the same way who i writed before in the post, my project dont reach my starting hopes. For Fixtures yes, ispired myself at some noise and ugly cars of 1973 and later. The cars are so pitty of fuel, yes nedd remake tutorial here. Anyway is Automation here, i download many cars here, some are betters of this, some are so bad, And the cars are balanced and easy to drive in Beamng.
Thanks for criticism, i take care of your trick in next cars i do for fun here!

1 Like

If you are aware that your cars aren’t the best, then why not fix them up before you share them publicly?

To be fair, it would be boring if all lore only consisted out of optimized cars. I’ve seen worse lore threads on these forums.

3 Likes

only for put some car for compare with others, maybe you have only good cars here, but some users who are new can use for make balance of brake, aerodynamics and other solution, i dont think is bad for some people.

yes, i suppose that problem with google, but i do copy and other because im a lttle bit lazy :stuck_out_tongue: , but better not use google next time if is really bad.

1 Like

All the more because English is the most Romance-inspired language of the Germanic languages. It has even more Latin-derived vocabulary than French.

2 Likes

My SEAB Typ 171 feels at home on your factory. Want to share the model’s production?

MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio - #89 by Marcus_gt500

Maybe it can bring some new details to your car’s design language.
Also feel free to consult my design studio anytime you want.

1 Like

Absolutely yes @Marcus_gt500, im happy for this! i send you key of factory doors, we are obsolete, not again remote control! Cheers!