FSA (closed topic)

THIS TOPIC IS FINISHED I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOI MY CARS AND TANK’S FOR COMMENT AND LIKE

3 Likes

In order not to open new topics, place this file here and I ask you if you think it could be a good start for a car manufacturer based in Gasmea.

BOMC_-_Cruise.car (38.5 KB)

It’s not a bad car at all. In fact, it would be a good choice for a range-topping flagship. Here is my take on it:

I’ve given it a larger engine, as befitting a flagship luxury car, and retuned the suspension for a better ride/handling compromise, as well as widening the track and adding a few essential fixtures such as a fuel filler cap and radio antenna.

The revised .car file can be found here:

BOMC_Cruiser_-_4_0.car (40.0 KB)

1 Like

Tank you abg7 for your consulence. You are my head office of technical department :smile:

After a long absence due to covid-19, now I’m fine after three negative tests, I decided to post these two cars to celebrate the escaped danger
good evening and thank you.
Arrow Night 2800 (1947)

ARROW_-_NIGHT_2800.car (40.6 KB)

Arrows fastback 2800 aeron (1949 concept car)

ARROW_-FASTBACK_2800__AERON(concept_cars).car (45.3 KB)

Because I like nitpicking…

1 Like

The Aeron concept was a fastback even before the term had been coined. The intake on the C-pillar and oversized roof scoop are clearly out of place, though.

Edit: The wheels are too large for the late 40s and the tires are too narrow. Besides, a ladder frame and live rear axle would be a more realistic choice of chassis setup for the era.

1 Like

Thanks to the suggestions of Hilbert and abg7 I corrected the previous post by renaming the first car Night and modifying the bodywork of the second, obviously I uploaded the files with the changes made.

The 1950 Arrow new models.
The Arcer, premium sedan with V8 engine of 4000 cc.
and The Night, standard two doors sedan whit V8 engine of 3500cc

ARROW_-_ARCER_4000.car (43.0 KB)

ARROW_-_NIGHT_3500.car (38.2 KB)

Please let me know, forum users, it’s a good car. I ask to understand if it is worth creating storytelling
Thanks for your attention good evening.

Pegas_Marla_-_HF_1_6_Rally.car (47.2 KB)

Pegas Marla HF 1.6 rally

3 Likes

Pegas Marla (Second Generation)

F.C.A.S 500
trim: GT of 1957, amaranth color, and GT-B of 1960, Bronze color.

500_-_GT.car (32.6 KB)

500_-_GT-B.car (34.3 KB)

P.S. 500 is the unitary displacement

My first attempt of a Light sport targa with basic seats in black and blue vinyl.

An Opinion Please

1 Like

Not a bad first attempt, but you should go even further by making all the windows fully transparent, to complete the look and give us a better view of the interior.

1 Like