Felgen's stuff

You sure? Just trying to build coupe and with dw 205 is max width even though there is quite some space left

1 Like

That issue is more the fault of the game than the fault of Felgen.

If you look at other bodies, there are a few that have this problem (or the opposite, with the tires going outside of the fender.)

1 Like

Rim diameter could have something to do with that.

1 Like

Make sure to play around with Rim Size, Tire Material and Quality, because each of them will adjust how wide you can go.

1 Like

Hey umm… I can’t find your second Swedish aeroplane in the game. I see it on the workshop and even found the thumbnail files (in the wrong folder). I think I redownloaded it… what am I doing wrong?
Also: heia Norge!

Try deleting the appropriate folder inside Gamedata, then re-subscribe on Steam. This will force Steam to re-download the file. :slight_smile:

1 Like

SCRATCH THAT everything is working

2 Likes

After a long hiatus, work on porting some of my stuff to UE4 has began. :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Lookin’ sharp right there.

1 Like

Welcome back from your very long hiatus!

2 Likes

I’m really happy to see you back here!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes. :slight_smile: It might take a few weeks before it’s ready, but it’s well on it’s way. Detail level has increased slightly, while still retaining a sensible polygon count.

2 Likes

A small update. Edges look less jagged now because of roughly 200 more polygons in more important areas. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I try to open the SDK in UE4, but it says the following: “Unable to open this project, as it was made with a newer version of the Unreal Engine.”

I use Unreal Engine 4.17.2.

1 Like

The game has moved on to version 4.21, so downloading that one should solve the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion. I got one step further, but as the project loads, I get stuck at 45% at the loading screen. The CPU usage then jumps to insane levels and the loading hangs up. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

1 Like

I do believe the solution to that is to wait it out.

Porting old KeeEngine cars is what I desire the most :smiley:

Actually, porting it was less of a deal than I imagined. :slight_smile: The mesh itself does not need to be redone, and neither does the skinning. The materials and unwrapping are a little different, but thankfully, unwrapping today isn’t difficult.

3 Likes

Speaking of KeeEngine, I miss the not-a-Skoda-Felicia and not-a-Golf-MK1 cars a lot. :slight_smile: The former would also look good with a compact sedan or convertible layout.

6 Likes