Felgen's stuff

Looking good so far, can’t wait to see it in UE4 :grin:. There are modding channels in the Automation Discord you’re welcome to ask questions in if you run into any hangups :wink:

There’s another one of your mods I’d like to see ported over from Kee to UE4: the 80s executive sedan body (which unlocks in 1985 and resembles an Opel Senator). I’d naturally expect all the body styles (sedan, coupe, convertible, wagon), and while you’re at it, (re)make a smaller 3-series-sized version of it in addition to the larger existing one, with its longer wheelbase. One thing that should be changed compared to Kee, however is provision for wider tires (225 to 245mm) as standard without flaring the wheel arches significantly. I understand that you’re busy porting the 60s supercar over as well, so take your time.

3 Likes

When I try to cook a mod, it takes forever – without crashing, but without any progress after the following message:
UATHelper: Packaging [MOD NAME] (Windows): LogCook: Display: Cooked packages 21351 Packages Remain 9 Total 21360.

Higher up in the log, I find the following error messages:

• UATHelper: Paclaging [MOD NAME] (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogDerivedDataCache: Error: Pak cache was corrupted (bad footer) …/…/…/…/…/Program
  • Fatal Error: Failed to start build

There are more yellow warnings than I can count. I get the same messages when I try to build any of the example assets. I am using UE 4.21, and it’s not installed in the Program Files folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t make bodies (don’t know how yet) but i make fixtures and decals (pretty much everything else)
I recently was having the same problem and found that I manually had to save the CPP file in the thumbnails folder
try manually saving everything and see if that works

Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile: How would I do that?

I’m happy to see your 1960s supercar body again (now on Workshop), but there is a limitation on your body, as I can’t fit a V8 engine in that body due to limited engine space shown below.

Most likely the rear firewall is too far forward. It’s not a problem that’s unique to this body, though.

3 Likes