Felman pack (Cosworth-like)

These are just excellent :smiley:

Good to see a car that isn’t just a full blown supercar :slight_smile:

I don’t want to be a partypooper and again thanks for the great effort you are doing, but maybe the rear doors seems a bit small…

Could just morph them.

It’s easy to fix, in any case. :slight_smile: Moreover, skinning a 1990s car with a rounded jellybean design is easy, so this will have many modifiers.

A nearly finished convertible version. This will be the first downloadable convertible so far.

So much wanttttt D:

[quote=“Felgen”]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/redrum_88/conv_zps2f20d6ab.png

A nearly finished convertible version. This will be the first downloadable convertible so far.[/quote]

Excuse me whilst I go and change my trousers , you dudes are awesome, do we pay you now or later?? :astonished: :laughing:

A convertible? YUS!

Ooooh boy! This is going to be fantastic! :smiley:

You are my favourite modder. I can see that you notice the flaws of you first designs and have now starting to produce some really quality work. I like that you don’t sucomb to begging and only release stuff when you think it’s right.
You’re a good example of what the modding community should become.

Seriously brilliant! :open_mouth:

Since it’s Christmas, here’s the convertible version. The other ones are not finished yet. :slight_smile: It has more morphs than previously, but I couldn’t add as many as I wanted to because of the overlap. Some modifiers can be hard to find, such as the stretch modifier for the lips. I’ve also taken some inspiration from the MG-F when making the convertible version.

To install, unpack it in ~\Automation\assets\meshes\cars\Front\small.
beta.zip (793 KB)

Bloody brilliant! Thanks a bunch, and Merry Christmas

Not downloaded it yet, but looking at the pictures could you perhaps create a variant where the B pillar is black plastic or just black metal? I think it looks kind of odd with the body colour.

This convertible made my day!

oh boy…

Hmmm… could it have larger rear flares? 275mm is a little too small, since the front goes all the way to 295 maybe it can go to… 325? it would be better for RWD cars using this body.

Brilliant, thank you very much and Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

That was my original plan. However, since the plastic material is very flat, it looked exactly like the soft top.