[Finished] CSR 94 - I bless the blizzards down in Antarctica

2019 Rudyard Camacho

It’s tough.

14 Likes

When does this end again?

Submissions are now open

BUT

Remember to check your entries! No need to rush them. There’s lots of time, and there were a few rule changes to the post (Cat now mandatory, Trim ET reduced, a bit more explanation here and there). Deadline is in a week!

Deadline: 07/03 at 19:00 GMT -3 (click for a countdown, independent if your time zone)

Also, good luck!

3 Likes

2019 Honghu Yulin

Might as well get this in here as it continues to be tweaked.

Actual Not Propaganda

26 Likes

2019 Martin-Wagner Outrunner AE (Antarctic Edition)

Used by the German Antarctic research team, as well as the Bundeswehr, the MW Outrunner is proven to be a tough, efficient animal in it’s job, thanks to it’s proven German engineering and Martin Wagner’s superb reliability.

Powered by an reliable 3.0 turbocharged L6 (pictured), or a 4.0 turbodiesel L6, and equipped with all the kit for the toughest terrains, the Outrunner is ready for anything in it’s lead.

Prices starts at $27,919. 20% rebate if you order at least 5 of them. Free service charges for the first 3 months.

Martin-Wagner - The Pursuit of Joy

5 Likes

Sporty and Fun! The MEN MXD-S, with available 180 Horsepower turbo petrol engine!

Starting from around $16,000!

14 Likes

Still working on an entry. Have a few ideas floating around. Here’s one potential competitor. Let’s get some vans in here, eh?

4 Likes

Van gang

2 Likes

5 Likes

2019 CORSICA YOSEMITE SPEEDTRAC

Cruise across icebergs in comfort.

18 Likes

Ahaha, Explorer SportTrac reference I love it

4 Likes

Yes… a reference.

Not a rip-off or anything

2 Likes

Love it.

Time to get some snow all over this black…

8 Likes

Totally not going to try and make my own fancy gif now

GRI RUMBLER HDX A

Engine? Who cares, it’s reliable
Chassis? Who cares, it works offroad well
Suspension? Again, who cares, it just works offroad well
Comfort? It’s an offroad utility vehicle
Reliability? Yup
Practicality? Yup
Price? Reasonable

This is the Rumbler.

18 Likes

It is now done. Please welcome…

More !

8 Likes

Kazume’s first CSR appearance, here to probably fail do its best!

Taillights are Impossible

18 Likes

CONQUER THE UNCONQUERABLE

2019 CONQUEROR THERON CC-RT

Why take unproven and untested machinery and make it work in the Antarctic Desert, when you can have the known and proven workhorse of many nations and teams. Designed and adapted specifically to conquer all sorts of cold climates and rough terrain, the Theron is a thoroughbred work horse specifically for places man has yet to conquer.