[Finished] CSR 94 - I bless the blizzards down in Antarctica

Arkadus presents,

A new utility vehicle,

The Imperial, in Conquest Trim level

Powered by a workhorse 5.0L V8(464Nm@2800RPM,329hp@6400RPM), this practical beast dominates offroad;
Coming with 4x4 Drivetrain mode,
Manual differential locker,
Satellite DAB radio, With handsfree capability,
Six durable cloth seats,
Active Suspension for comfort,
Arkadus™ CrownJewels™ surround lighting technology,
Arkadus™ CrownAuto™ computerized automatic gearbox,with Low Range Gear Capability,
Arkadus™ ActiveAero™ Technology,
Daytime running lights,
A load capacity of 3000KG,
A towing capacity of 2600KG, Allowing the Imperial Conquest to tow another Imperial Conquest.
All of the above, as standard!

This vehicle is built to Antartic survival specifications!

The first of the new 2019 Arkadus™ Models; The Imperial boasts the new company style, along with an Imperial Specific badging.

Coming in at only $25,669USD, You’ll wonder why you’d ever settle for less.

9 Likes

DAITO DUNA 3.1

13 Likes

FAAL Kalathios Arctic 1500

The FAAL (@Knightophonix’s company) Kalathios Arctic 1500 is a version of the FAAL Kalathios, which is based off of the Harada Aegis. This vehicle was designed by FAAL, and engineered by Harada, which is the reason it has a Harada 2.8 litre diesel engine.

17 Likes

Hello, the BCT car company is proud to present the frostlander EX

This car has been designed with extreme conditions in mind. With his powerful 3.6L 6L engine delivering 160 HP to a 4x4 lockable transmission, 90% of instant NA torque from 900 to 4000rpm makes this car able to come out from the most extreme challenges. You will never run out of power!.

It also has some simple components to make it reliable, cheap to operate and mantain but won’t compromise any driving capability. It has room for 4 passengers with full seats.

It can load up to 2900L 1100kgs and tow 1200kgs. It will move all your needs with a fuel comsumption as low as 12L per 100kms.

Due to the fact this is a car designed 99% offroad it lacks some comfort,offering only a basic interior and sound system, but that allows us to offer this car for 22608 dollars

I hope you like the car

6 Likes

If votes counted for anything, mine goes for this. It’s perfect cosmetically, Advertisement wise, and design theory wise.

Good job m8.

The 2019 Rhisuki Bouken
----

Youtube - Mediocre Commercial
The 5v is no longer in use

The 2019 Rhisuki Bouken was designed to be an affordable but capable truck. Tuned to conquer the roughest of terrain, it is a capable adversary in the Antarctic. With a small but powerful and durable engine, affordable price, incredible offroad capability , and a load capacity of over 2 tons, the Rhisuki Bouken is sure to fulfill your needs!

With a 4x4 drive-system, manual locking diff, progressive offroading suspension, rugged galvanized light truck chassis, and lightweight aluminum panels, the Bouken is sure to get the where it’s going! Not to mention it’s being powered by our turbo charged 2.5L inline 6 with DOHC and VVL, making 224 hp at 5600 RPM, holding above 352 Nm between 2000 and 4000 RPM and peaking at 385 Nm at 2900 RPM. The biggest accomplishment though is not the amount of power it makes for such a small displacement, but the amazing 1.12 L/h idle. It also achieves upwards of 43 MPG(us) at medium speeds and over 55.8 MPG at 31 MPH or slower.

The interior is admittedly light on features, but this is a more commercial focused trim (AT3). It is able to hold up to 4 people comfortably, and with the comfortable yet offroad ready suspension the ride is sure to be serviceable.

And YOU!, the person reading this, can own it for the low price of $18350. And with service cost only being $840 annually, also making a decent choice in the long run (We at Rhisuki understand there is lower, but you can’t win in everything)

9 Likes

Don’t let it’s size fool you, the JLAM-V Is the most capable enclosed off-road vehicle no matter where it is in the world. The Joint Light Air-Mobile Vehicle Weighs in at 2700 Lbs Fully loaded, which falls well within Load-Lift capacity of the UH-1, Eurocopter AS332, and the UH-60, Equipped from the factory with built in Sat-com, Satellite GPS and Navigation, and an A20 Vehicle Heater Rated up to 60,000 BTU.
The JLAM-V may also appear weak numbers wise, but clever gearing and suspension tuning has lead to an 800 Kg Load capacity, and enough power to pull just over 1000 kg up to 65.

In essence, It’s a sling-loadable 2+2 ‘SUV’ in a small package. It’s got 4x4, locking diffs, hydraulic power steering, and coil suspension all around, and drop dead simple engine design. 2.0 I3 with Direct Overhead, and Single point fuel injection makes it nearly un-killable, and incredibly easy to maintain and repair.

It’s complicated light-weight design makes it rather pricey, coming in at $15,964.00 Per unit, Thanks to use of Aluminum, Aluminum alloy’s and Advanced High Strength Steel Chassis.

9 Likes

Albatross Motors Presents the 2019 Albatross Redwood, the truck that’s ready for anything. This truck features a 2.8L turbocharged 5 cylinder engine, 6 speed automatic transmission, 4x4 with low range and locking diffs, 32" offroad tires, offroad skidtrays, factory-installed light bar, and everything else you need to get from anywhere to anywhere. The Redwood also has the capability to carry or tow more than its own weight, meaning it will be virtually unstoppable regardless of where life takes you. Prices start at just $17,199. See your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

9 Likes

1996 - 2000 Blaire Rocky MX

Mint used for $4,500

Don’t put the .car file here, send it via PM to the host.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone else the problem that catalytic converter not showing up?

Are you using the Super Leaded 98, rather than Super 98? The Cats won’t show up unless you use unleaded fuel.

Teuvo Terracotta

Hauling Ass

10 Likes

2019 Wallys Grand Expedition Heavy Duty

Ready for anything