Torque: 162 ft .lb @ 4500 RPM
Compression: 10:4:1
Fuel Delivery: Direct Injection
Drivetrain: Transverse FWD
Gearbox: 6-Speed Automatic
Suspension Setup: (F) Double Wishbone, R) MultiLink
Wheelbase: 104.3 in
Weight: 3462 lb

Designed For Action. Perfected For Traction.

What drives you? - Firebird

4 Likes

That’s quite good for a first design.

The mirrors are a bit small and the overall design is basic, but the fixtures follow the flow of the body really well. A bit more coherency between front and rear fascia should be possible, but they look fine on their own.

Any technical details you want to share?

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try to make the front fascia match the rear in my next design and yes, I do plan on adding specs in the future.

It looks more like a mid-00s design, but overall, not bad.

1 Like

2011 Firebird F8 GX

When Being Bad Actually Feels Good.
This GX is the most powerful Firebird yet with a 6.2L V-8 churning out 415 hp and an almost even 417 ft-lbs of torque. This bird can hit 60 in 4.8 seconds and can take you back in less time with four-piston Brembo calipers in the front. Bad Really Does Feel Good.

What Drives You?- Firebird
More Photos

2 Likes

History Of The Firebird Motor Company

The Firebird brand was introduced by Fleet Motors in 1927 as a competitor to lower-priced makes like Ford. Within a matter of a few years, Firebird was among Fleet Motors best selling brands, outselling Fleet’s other low-priced division, Omega. As a result of Omega’s declining sales during the Great Depression of the 1930s, in 1932, Fleet Motors decided to discontinue Omega and merge most of its product line into Firebird’s.

(Disregard the previous posts, this brand is defunct).

Hey guys, I’ve decided to abandon this thread in favor of my soon-to-be new thread, Vanguard Motors.
If a moderator could please lock this thread I would appreciate it. Thank you.