Fixture Rescaling

I encountered a weird bug recently. The fixtures refuse to change their sizes. When I put them in the car, and click on the arrows trying to resize them, the fixture doesn’t budge and after a couple of seconds, the arrow goes red. It does this for both mods and vanilla fixtures, seems to affect mainly grilles and lips, both on the front and rear, in vanilla and mod bodies.

Here is an example of the red arrow I mentioned.

I have already verified game cache, deleted all my automation files and reinstalled the game twice, yet the issue is still there.

1 Like

Any suggestion as to what might be causing this and what can I do to fix it?

@Killrob, @zeussy?

That is strange, I have no idea why it would do that and personally have not seen it happen. Three quick stupid things I can think of are: 1. restart Automation and see if the behavior persists 2. see if you have any stuck keyboard keys (hardware/software).

I have reinstalled the game, let alone restarted it. As for a key being stuck, i haven’t noticed anything, but I’ll double check.

Edit: keyboard is working fine. I have the game uninstalled for 3 days now, I’ll try again later to see if it decides to work properly.

EDIT #2: Downloading it again, after having wiped every single thing on those folders, has not worked, it continues to have the same exact bug.

I’ve tried to help Leo in a couple of ways about the issue.

Changing graphic settings (FXAA on/off, window/borderless window, different resolution) did not do anything.

We’ve narrowed the issues down to grilles, wings, lips, and hood scoops. All the ones that are modelled as a half fixture and mirrored by the game (so badges work fine). Lights, vents, handles, etc, all the duplicated fixtures work fine.

Still haven’t found a possible solution, just maybe narrowed down the location of the issue.