Frames Per Second

Ever since yesterday afternoon my game (automation) has been running really horribly normally i get 30 fps medium settings but now no matter what settings i use its always 9 fps ultra settings or ultra low is there a update or something that might have caused this?

2 Likes

Have you tried the Legacy (Kee) version of the game? The latest UE4 build doesn’t work well with older versions of Intel’s onboard HD Graphics/Graphics Media Accelerators. Check the game’s minimum requirements and the FAQs for details. Greetings

If you have integrated graphics you should know that iGPUs use computer RAM not their own Vram cause they don’t have it.Maybe you don’t have much ram to run this game.Does this happen on other games with maybe that same requirements?

There have been no changes to the game that could be causing this, so see if something has changed in your setup. Do you have any unusual things plugged into your PC? Any bluetooth devices? Do you have any new or newly changed anti-virus running? Check if your computer before launching Automation is using lots of resources already, the CPU especially.

1 Like

If you have a graphics card, make sure it’s plugged into your monitor

And If you use the laptop you should use performance mode for gaming not power saving.