Game at Launch, What is in? What is Out? - Updated 08/2014

With non direct injection i meant that the injector doesn’t spray the fuel into the combustion chamber on top of the piston
but into a pre-combustion chamber which is cast/machined into the cylinderhead. I don’t think this technique is still
used in modern diesel engines as they are all common-rail etc. But it certainly did in the past.

[quote=“Pazz”]

With non direct injection i meant that the injector doesn’t spray the fuel into the combustion chamber on top of the piston
but into a pre-combustion chamber which is cast/machined into the cylinderhead. I don’t think this technique is still
used in modern diesel engines as they are all common-rail etc. But it certainly did in the past.[/quote]

well im 25 now, and the first DI diesel in my family was my fathers golf mk III from 96; the two before that (and which i remember) were pre combustion ones.

Cummin’s mid-range diesels for the Dodge trucks have always been direct injection. At first they were straight mechanical injection(12v’s) then went to a mechanical/electrical system(first 24v’s) then went to common rail injection.

offtopic

@ Pazz,

Thats indeed very very close :stuck_out_tongue: that town is almost visitable by bicycle for me.
Wished i also lived in Australia though :frowning: hehe

Can you please make 2-speed transmissions too, incase someone wants to make a copy of a TorqueFlite or a Powerglide? :slight_smile:

Yep, they will be included!

OK thank you :smiley:

about the car design will convertible cars be available to be made or not ?

can you chose the size of the engine ie. a 3.2litre v8 or 8 litre v10

and finally can you make subsidery companies like how vw has Audi and Toyota own lexus? and can you make a company with a difrent company like McLaren-Mercedes ford-lotus and Jensen-healey ? so like you plan to build a car but dont have the tech or funds to make it competitive in the market you could link with a company in the same way lotus did with ford to make the ford-lotus cortina.

@jensenrule

you completely design the engine however you want. youtube.com/watch?v=YdwZmwAMFNk

and im not sure about the subsidiaries.

you can make sub companies like Lexus, not sure about what level of interaction there will be between different companies.
And I’m sure that there will convertible cars.

thanks you 2 your fantastic

What about axle set up?
live axle vs independend suspension?

What kind of car types will you support?
I’d like to build a real offroader, will this be supported, or would higher cars just get bad testing results for high speed corners :slight_smile:

Oh yes, there are various live axle and independent setups (can’t quite remember the full list right now, just got home from the pub!)

You will be able to build off roaders, and various stuff will influence how good they are offroad

Are you planning to add contracts with police, military, and so on?

Not in the first instance, but probably later

Nice seeing I wasn’t the only one hoping for this :slight_smile: Sorry to see it won’t be in initally but glad it might be added later.

what about twin charging? (having a turbo and a supercharger on the engine either in series or parallel arrangement) will you be able to do this

here is an article on it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_charging

[quote=“loady740”]what about twin charging? (having a turbo and a supercharger on the engine either in series or parallel arrangement) will you be able to do this

here is an article on it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_charging[/quote]

hey that’s a good bitchin idea man :laughing:

Fleet sales – you could have the option to offer a de-contented version of a sedan to rental companies, taxi operators, businesses with battalions of traveling salesmen and service reps, and so on, or a hotted up version to law enforcement. See, e.g., Ford Crown Victoria.

If you rely too heavily on fleet sales, it tends to depress the resale value of your retail cars, and make them less desirable. See, e.g., Chrysler, General Motors.

looking forward to this, i’m so making a modern family car with a boxer engine mounted in the back :stuck_out_tongue:

or maybe a kei car, with a I3 turbo engine :stuck_out_tongue:

gonna be fun to see what sort of fun things people will build in the game.