Game Constantly Crashes

My game has been crashing a lot since the update. Sometimes the game crashes when I use the sliders or move the camera around, sometimes when I’m even trying to load a car. At this point it’s really unplayable on my computer as it would take around 5 minutes of tinkering before my game crashes to my home screen. Is everyone else having these issues?
I’m running a Ryzen 5 2400G O/C to 4.0ghz, on an ASUS Strix B350, 2x8GB of RAM and a Radeon Vega 56.

I have a lot of experience with AMD products and I have a Vega 56 in my own rig as well, along with a Ryzen 2700X and 2x16GB RAM. My game doesn’t crash, but ever since update 4.21 the overall experience in Automation has been quite rough with the framerates. Often, when I move or clone a fixture the frames will dip into single digits, sometimes “only” down into the 30s, while the rest of the time the game runs at a constant 60FPS.

Does your game also crash if you reset the OC to default settings? Are temperatures okay? Is Windows all up to date? Have you updated your graphics driver to version 19.8.1?

I lowered my OC settings from 4.0 to 3.9 and that seemed to have gotten a lot better. No crashes so far.