Game totally broken need help to fix

I got this game on steam because of the beamng export update and it worked ok after I finally got it to install after 10 tries but then it started importing my car stats wrong in beam ng my car in automation would say my engine made 850 hp but in in beamng when I would bring up the torque curve app that shows hp / torque the car it would make 1900 it made no sence so I deleted all my cars automation out of beamng.drive because they were all broken or the stats of the car were way off and I uninstalled and re installed automation after about another five times because the game refused to install and would get stuck and not install even if I let it install over night and when it finally installed I launched it only to have it make the motors be invisible no matter what I do. I think I need to do a clean re install but I don’t know how to do it so I need some help

A) If you need to install the game 10x before it works something is wrong with either your hard disk or your internet connection. That has little to do with Automation (it might be a Steam issue).

B) Verifying your game files in most cases is the equivalent of reinstalling, and only takes a minute or two.

C) If you run on low settings your engines will be invisible in the current build of the game, that is because they are such a big performance hit. Try to see if they appear if you run on medium settings, just to check.

D) We would need an example car that you have issues with. Turbo engines sometimes have a bit of an issue getting the performance just right, but we’ve never had an example where it was that far from Automation. You can get the .car file via the “Save for sharing” (disk icon button) in the car manager.

E) Do you breathe at times? Punctuation makes your writing easier to follow :slight_smile: cheers!

3 Likes