Gangsta Car Challenge [Reviews and Results!]

No, yes :slight_smile: still waiting for the right (or should I say cringey) moment…ž

EDIT: Ah my ignorance is not a bliss… to this moment, I was sure the rules say cars must have 4 doors and 4 seats… damn I wanted gagnsta’ wagon.

1 Like

There is still time, perhaps you will be allowed to change it.

sorry, the pm submission will be considered final. I will only adjust the cost to make sure its +50% if you happened to forget.

Will update op.

Edit: I don’t want to deal with a new flood of pms from people “revising” their car due to the ads others post. once it’s pm’d it’s final.

3 Likes

Understandable.

4 Likes

#The Corona 2001 Custom

Based on the chassis of the 1945 Corona, this new 2001 Custom Corona is a luxurious 4 door saloon with suicide doors and a dark maroon colour. Despite it’s appearance, the Corona is quite fast, being able to reach at least 150 mph. The engine is a custom made 5.5L Cast Iron 32 valve V8 producing 311 HP, enough to lose the cops, while being comfortable. In addition the interior is state of the art, with 4 leather heated seats, enough to fit your mobsters in, while the trunk is large enough to store enough ammunition for several Tommy guns for Valentines Day.

6 Likes

At least 4 doors and 4 seats. So you’re fine with a gangsta wagon :slight_smile:

have i submitted mine yet @findRED19 ?

I have not received your entry, koolkei

also @Leonardo9613 I see you have an ad, but I have not received your pm.

edit: The latest update to Automation does not seem to have changed the stats either, so everyone should be fine.

3 Likes

I present you the Gamma Enterprise - Chrome Version:

A car made to the real gangster. It has a great space to fit all your nggas during the day and all the btchs during the night. At the trunk you can fit lots of “equipment” to your work and yet be fast enough to let any one eating dust.

5 Likes

##Got about 3 days left to submit your vehicles

Don’t forget to put up an ad/flyer on this forum (if you haven’t already) for your bonus points.

I’ve seen an interesting bunch of vehicles with some surprises (good and bad)!

3 Likes

[color=#606060]Awesomo 1000 Custom 8[/color]

Good evening, gentlemen, we offer a modified version of the Awesomo 1000. The Awesomo 1000 is a huge success on the Asian market and can also be a great support for your great company. We can provide 7 cars within a short timeframe.

The car offers a lot of space for cargo and seating for 4 employees. All of those have direct window access through the side windows or the big retractable panorama roof in the front and back row, so your operations can be carried out very efficiently. The drivability is outstanding, too. You could call the car almost self-driving, so the driver will be able to participate actively in your activities, too. In addition to that, the drivability ensures your project success, as you will be able to control the car in the most complicated situations. This is pure money in the bank for you. You will not find any comparable car on the market.

The well-being of your employees is also taken care of. Luxurious interior and top-notch entertainment will keep them comfortable and happy. Together with the enormous 14 inch rims and the mighty V8 these features will improve your reputation on the street.

We would be very happy if you would consider our solution for your mobility problem. Remember: there’s no better than Awesomo.

6 Likes

wut

4 Likes

It’s a kei car. With a V8.

2 Likes

[sic]

i.e. no, I did not accidentally hit the “1” instead of the “2” :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Click to enlarge)

8 Likes

##16 hours left (as of this post) to pm your entry for the Gangsta Car Challenge

I Have these 15 entrants:
@Madrias
@gridghost
@HighOctaneLove
@thecarlover
@F17Francesco
@AirJordan
@Dorifto_Dorito
@one85db
@Nomade0013
@Leonardo9613
@JohnWaldock
@Sillyducky
@koolkei
@Der_Bayer
@KA24DE

The best of luck to those who have entered!

###And don’t forget to put up an ad / poster / etc if you haven’t already. (it’s 15 free points!)

4 Likes

don’t have the skill to make good photoshop
don’t want to spend the time trying in faint
just made what i could have made

wow it’s much darker when it’s up on the forum

6 Likes

JHW Kronos. Beefy.

6 Likes

#Entries are now closed!

Thanks to all the participants! Some lovely vehicles have been submitted.

5 Likes

Some random trivia to hold you all over:

Max HP = 624
Min. HP = 95.1
That’s a difference of 528.9hp!
Average HP = 332

80% of entrants had a 5 speed automatic
13.33% of entrants had a 6 speed sequential transmission
6.67% of entrants had a manual transmission

41.67% had Viscus LSDs
50% had open differentials

Average weight of the vehicles was 4152 lbs.

13.33% of entrants did not meet the Requirements

6 Likes