Gangsta Car Challenge [Reviews and Results!]

Liked it, thanks! Maybe next time ill remember eco. SO how exactly is the eco percentage calculated? fuel burned per kw?

It was just the last tab in the engine menu. the game gives an “economy” figure for the engine alone.

Edit: Image to show what I mean.

3 Likes

k, thanks

I really messed up the trim year?
Damn, I must have forgot to change that.

But this was a relly nice challenge!

3 Likes

Now that’s a compliment. Thanks. Second place doesn’t seem so second. :smile:

1 Like

Wow, reading the reviews I didn’t expect to win. Seems that my strategy of maximising the number of cars turned out the be the way to go. This was a fun challenge. :grinning:

6 Likes

Value for money… It turned out to be the key factor. I thought about entering, but lacked the confidence to do so. Still, this was a fun challenge to follow… Congratulations to all the entrants!

1 Like

Heyheyhey.

I did not built the craptastic car there.

Also lowest reliability is not my usual car building character, i blame it on those air suspension.

But those i6 proved themselves, 4th is not bad

1 Like

The mechanic bought 2 of my vans even though they didn’t make it into the finals at all, I’ll call that a win. hahaha

2 Likes

6th isn’t last, so I’m happy. Was actually a rather fun challenge, not the usual “Go stupid fast with X budget” challenge, and the reviews were good, too.

As for how I managed to get my car completed so quickly, the answer is in my company thread. 2001 Storm Mirage, I just had to change the engine and the wheels.

1 Like

What…im in the top 8…well im more than pleased about that! :smile:

Freccia Customs Good Guys is not a car to drive, is a car to impress, to show. I’m glad the gang liked.

Dam :slight_smile: 3rd for the SuperNova… I’m somewhat shocked, as i made it more of a getawaycar (inspired by ronins audi S8) more than a blinged up gangbanger. I like the style of the challenge and i hope to see more of them. Good work @findRED19 and gratz to @thecarlover

2 Likes

Nice, I did better than expected :slight_smile: great challenge!

1 Like