Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

Coming soon. (I’ll make sure i get the truck and cars revised and go through them whilst i can before sending them to vic.)

A new chapter to the brand… Coming soon this round
Real trucks. Real people. Real engine for real people like YOU. REAL 7.2Liter Engine will be used at the 3500 Model. Buy yours at 20.2.2013 before stocks run out at that time

No-Bullshit involved in designing this truck.

(totally not a play on Chevy’s real people advert)

Does it count if the side markers are mounted in the mirrors instead of the bodywork? Especially since mirror-mounted side markers became more common during the 2000s, and even more so in the 2010s.

forgot to send this teaser of the cc entry im doing

Those are not side markers, the ones between the door and wheel (or on the mirror) are a European thing and purely optional. North American ones are on the corners of the vehicle, so in front of the front wheels and behind the rear wheels.

1 Like

What he said.

What you see mounted in mirrors are not side markers, they’re turn signals. Optional extra turn signals.

2013 Ardent Motors Lineup

Passenger Cars and Crossovers

Piper - 3-door subcompact. Available in Base, FE, and LS trims. Engine options: 1.4L Turbo (FE, Opt. LS) or 1.7L non-turbo Trivalve 4-cylinder. Transmission options: 6-speed manual or 6-speed auto.

Marathon - Compact sports coupe. Available in LS, GT and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 2.4L Cygnus 4-cylinder (LS, GT), or 2.4 Cygnus Advance Turbo (GT Limited). Transmission options: 6-speed manual or 6-speed auto. AWD optional on GT, standard on GT Limited.

Sentinel - Compact sedan, coupe, or hatchback. Available in Base, LS, and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 1.9L Trivalve 4-cylinder (Base), 2.4L Cygnus 4-cylinder (LS), or 2.4L Cygnus Advance Turbo (GT Limited). Transmission options: 6-speed manual or 6-speed auto. AWD standard on GT Limited, unavailable on other trims.

Olympic - Compact crossover. Available in RS and LS trims. Engine options: 2.4L Cygnus or 2.0L Cygnus turbo (Opt. all trims). Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD available on all trims.

Chancellor - Mid-size sedan. Available in Base, LS, and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 2.4L Cygnus 4-cylinder, 2.0L Cygnus Turbo (Opt. LS), or 4.0L Scorpius V8 (GT Limited only). Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD standard on GT Limited, unavailable on other trims.

Hood - Mid-size crossover. Available in Base, LS, and Limited trims. Available in 5-passenger (Base, LS) or 7-passenger (LS, Limited) configurations. Engine options: 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6, Scorpius 4.0L V8 (Limited only). Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD available on all trims, standard on Limited.

MTS - Full-size luxury sedan. Available in LS and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 4.7L (LS) or 5.4L (GT Limited) Toledo Aluminum SOHC V8 . Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD available on GT Limited.

Regent - Full size luxury crossover. Available in Base, LS, and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 4.7L (Base) or 5.4L (LS) Toledo Aluminum SOHC V8, or 6.6L Ursa SOHC V8 (GT Limited). Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD available on all trims.

Trucks, vans, and utilities

Kestrel - Minivan. Available in Base and LS trims. Engine options: 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6. Transmission options: 6-speed auto. AWD optional on LS.

A-series - Full-size pickups and vans. Available in 1/2, 3/4, or 1 ton configurations, Base, LS, and Limited (except vans and 1-ton pickup) trims. Engine options: 5.4L Toledo Aluminum SOHC V8, 6.6L or 7.3L Ursa SOHC V8. Transmission options: 6-speed auto. 4WD available on pickups.

Submitted vehicles:
Compact Crossover: Ardent Olympic LS Turbo, 2.0L Cygnus Turbo I4, 6-speed automatic AWD
Midsize Crossover: Ardent Hood Limited, 4.0L Scorpius V8, 6-speed auto AWD
Full Size Pickup: Ardent A250 Limited 4WD, 6.6L Ursa Advance V8, 6-speed auto 4WD

5 Likes

Ardent do be doing futuristic styling, but theyre really nice engineering

1 Like

2013 Hampton Truck & SUV Range

Lore Post

Hampton Motor Group is proud to announce the addition of the following trucks and (crossover) SUVs to its 2013 lineup:

Fairlie: Compact crossover based on the Fennec platform, powered by a 240-bhp turbocharged I4, and available with AWD. Prices start from $39,400 AMU.

Brigand: All-new premium mid-sized crossover based on the Valiant platform, powered by a 340-bhp turbocharged I6, and also available with AWD. Prices start from $49,800 AMU.

Herculean: All-new full-sized pickup truck available in a wide variety of trims - entry-level Prime, mid-range Deluxe, high-end Supreme and luxury Elite, plus off-road-oriented Dirt Warrior - and as either a 2- or 3-seat single cab or a 4- to 6-seat Crew Cab, with options such as an extended bed and tonneau cover. Prices for the 5.0 Prime shown above start from $45,600.

All 2013 Hampton models will be on sale from the second quarter of 2012. Please contact your nearest dealer for test drive inquiries and option availability.

4 Likes

MY2013 Hakumai Lineup.

We’ve decided to show our real vehicles. vehicles that are sure will last an entire lifetime.

(From left to right)
Brawler: Pickup designed for tough terrain and towing. It tows so good that you can dig up graves with it and also to replace your slow farm tractor.
Journey: Crossover made for when you need a car that looks stylish so you can go to Fool-mart thinking you’re superior to everyone else in their lesser cars.
Marauder: Mid-sized Crossover made for when you need aggressive looks to bring back your girlfriend that broke up with you because you undoubtedly bought a crap car.

Engines:
Journey: 1.5L 4-Cylinder, 126hp
Brawler: 7.2L 8-Cylinder, 345hp. Available for fleet purchase.
Marauder: 2.5L V6,187hp
Please contact your nearest dealership for test drive inquiries and more info.

Others:
Furcio: Award-Winning sports sedan. Also available in several trims. Available for fleet purchases.
Super Carrier: People mover.
150XT: Sport Hatchback available in several trims.

Just so you all know, this competition just about came to an abrupt end today. This afternoon when I got up, my laptop would not boot to windows, no matter what I did, and I had not done a backup since… honestly… before the competition started, so I was in danger of losing all of my tally sheets.

Thankfully, I was able to boot to a USB device and save the G2 archive files off of my computer. I’ve just finished reinstalling windows (and now have to reinstall literally everything else). It seems that the OS was corrupt, no actual hardware failure, but it corrupted in a way I couldn’t even get in to safe mode.

So yeah, that sucked.

5 Likes

This does not spark joy…

This one indeed does spark joy… Three cheers for the USB device!!!

1 Like

Probably gonna have to wait 2 years for the third

Ah… ffs.

MY2013 Bogliq Automotive Line-up

Practicality, Flexibility, Choice

2012 Bogliq Bolero 122F

Compact on the outside yet big on the inside, the Bolero maximises interior room and minimises exterior excess in order to provide the roomiest Compact Crossover the US market has ever seen!

2012 Bogliq Baha 328F

If the Bolero doesn’t have enough room then the Baja will definitely have what you’re looking for!

2012 Bogliq Builder 552C

Bogliq Builder, can we tow stuff? Bogliq Builder, yes we can!!!

4 Likes

Gets child programming related PTSD flashback

Good news, everyone! Automation is back up and running on my PC!

Also, 10 days left for submissions.

5 Likes

Nice. Is it still the final round?

Yes, I came to that conclusion because it’s close enough to the end game to be a good break point.

1 Like

2020? And also is the next one coming next year?

How about a 2020 round where we all submit a single car. Use this round to go wild, like say Hypercars or Hyper-Muscle, but select a category that is uniquely focussed on the US rather than generic to World car tastes, hahaha!!!

1 Like

The Silverhare Masquerade 2.0T - Compact Crossover Entry
(I mean, it doesn’t seem very small, but it’s the size of a RAV4 so IDK)
The Silverhare brand continued success in the 2000s even after most middle-price brands died off, having carved a niche in now selling crossovers exclusively. (The venerable Spear midsize produced quite an upset when discontinued in 2012, on its 50th anniversary, having sold over 10 million units).

Despite the subcompact Mangrove and three row Matterhorn being introduced, the Masquerade was the top seller. Six cylinder models remained available though selected less and less owing to mediocre mileage. This is the nicest four cylinder trim available, with AWD and a turbo 2.0 liter producing over 200hp and providing 36mpg and comfort for 5.

4 Likes