Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

Cars in total
G2R10 Entrants for Hakumai Automobiles

Hakumai Raider XT V8 Now with the purchase of a RaiderXT you get a plate holder saying “Ruining SUVs since '02”

Hakumai Joy

Hakumai Raider (2002)

(Doing this total thing so i can keep track of my entries and so its one thing.)

(G2R10 Cars submitted:)
Hakumai Raider XT V8 4WD V8, 295?HP
Hakumai Raider STANDARD HR 2.0 I4, 255HP,
Hakumai Joy, 1.0L i3 with power average for a car like this.

(some knd of manual idk same with all other models)

Nah mate, they’re “Retro” like the Ford Thunderbird or VW New Beetle…

3 Likes

9 days remaining. I’ve got submissions from two peeps so far.

1 Like

If the situation with some of the fixtures being broken doesn’t get sorted out I’m afraid I’ll have to sit this out

Do you have a link to a bug report for this?

2002 Hampton Motor Group Core Model Range

Lore post

The 2002 Hampton Motor Group model range includes all three of the following vehicles, which are scheduled to go on sale in the U.S. market during the winter of 2001:

• Fennec - All-new for 2002 with a new engine, riding on a new platform with independent multi-link rear suspension. Prices for the 1.8 Prime 5-door hatchback shown above start from $23,500.

• Ferret - Updated for 2002 with improved safety and standard equipment, plus new engines and drivetrains. Prices for the 2.8 Prime sedan shown above start from $32,400.

• Braemar II - Completely redesigned for 2002 with retro styling reminiscent of the original 1956 Nevis. Prices for the 3.0 5-door wagon shown above start from $20,400.

Please contact your nearest dealer for pricing and option availability.

3 Likes

That Braemar looks very happy to be here.

I’ll try to get mine out this weekend. Work has been a clusterfuck lately. lol

1 Like

Still trying to start a power war…

The intermediate and sports utility entries are the Courageux C20

C20 RS wagon

Powered by a 2.5l inline 5 engine let the power wars begin. Power is 251bhp@6200rpm.
Using a 5 speed advanced automatic transmission and a viscous awd system 0-100 is in 7.7 seconds and the top speed is 254km/h

C20 4ALL

A raised ride height, off road skid tray and plastic cladding transform the standard wagon into a light offroader.

not 100% happy with these and i might change them in the future tbh

1 Like

liking the design. also how much horsepower and engine is in the lifted wagon or its the same?

It’s the same engine but tuned down quite a bit for eco. I think it’s about 180bhp

Nice! unlike my suv entry where i just put in a v8 because the engineers were on steroids

Days left now? @VicVictory

Just under 4

2 Likes

2002 Ardent Motors Lineup

Passenger Cars

Piper - 3-door subcompact. Available in RS and LS trims. Engine options: 1.4L or 1.7L (Opt. LS) Trivalve 4-cylinder. Transmission options: 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto.

Marathon - Compact sports coupe. Available in RS, LS, GT Turbo and GT V6 trims. Engine options: 1.9L Trivalve 4-cylinder (with or without turbo) or 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6. Transmission options: 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto.

Sentinel - Compact sedan, or wagon. Available in RS, LS, and LS V6 trims. Engine options: 1.7L or 1.9L Trivalve 4-cylinder or 2.7L Eridani Twin-Cam V6. Transmission options: 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto.

Chancellor - Mid-size sedan. Available in RS, LS, LS-L, and GT Limited trims. Engine options: 1.9L Trivalve 4-cylinder, 2.7L or 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6, or 4.0L Scorpius V8. Transmission options: 5-speed manual (Trivalve only), 4-speed auto (Trivalve only), or 5-speed auto (Eridani or Scorpius only).

Manhattan - Full-size luxury sedan. Available in LS and Limited trims. Engine options: 4.7L or 5.4L Toledo Aluminum SOHC V8 . Transmission options: 5-speed auto.

Trucks, vans, and utilities

Shoshone - Compact pickup. Available in RS and LS trims. Engine options: 1.9L Trivalve 4-cylinder or 2.7L Eridani Twin-Cam V6. Transmission options: 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto. 4WD and extended cab available on 2.7L only.

Ozette - Small 2- or 4-door off-road utility. Available in RS and LS trims. Engine options: 1.7L Trivalve 4-cylinder. Transmission options: 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto. 4WD available. Soft top available on 2-door.

Kestrel - Minivan. Available in RS, LS, and LS-L trims. Engine options: 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6. Transmission options: 5-speed auto. AWD optional on LS and LS-L.

Hood - Mid-size SUV. Available in LS, LS-L, and Limited trims. Available in 5-passenger (all trims) or 7-passenger (LS, Limited) configurations. Engine options: 3.2L Eridani Twin-Cam V6, Scorpius 4.0L V8 (Limited only). Transmission options: 5-speed auto. 4WD available on Eridani engines, AWD available on Scorpius engines.

A-series - Full-size pickups and vans. Available in 1/2, 3/4, or 1 ton configurations, RS, LS, and LS-L (except vans and 1-ton pickup) trims. Engine options: 4.7L Vela straight-6, 5.4L Toledo Aluminum (SOHC) V8, 6.6L or 7.3L Ursa V8. Transmission options: 5-speed manual (Vela or Toledo only), or 5-speed auto. 4WD available on pickups.

Submitted vehicles:
Economy: Ardent Piper LS, 1.4L I4, 4-speed auto
Mid-size: Ardent Chancellor RS, 1.9L I4, 5-speed auto
SUV: Ardent Hood LS 4WD (7-passenger), 3.2L V6, 5-speed auto 4WD

3 Likes

I have been thoroughly detained by work, my YouTube, Christmas prep, and Cyberpunk so I apologize but I will be throwing these together this week. My photos are also glitching out when I add two vehicles to one shot.

The Earl Pioneer LE-6 - SUV Entry
The first generation of the Pioneer midsize SUV remained very popular through the 1980s and 90s but was in need of replacement come the new millennium. Rather than stick with a truck based platform, it became a semi-unitized chassis with independent rear suspension. Performance was acceptable with the new Demeter inline 6 engine designed for both transverse and longitudinal use, but not exciting; though off road prowess was unmatched and gas mileage fair. This LE model features a mixed cloth-leather interior and a CD player.

5 Likes

Road Cruiser

Allura

Parade

2002 Saw Katsuro adding some new models to its roster.

Allura- Premium Midsize Straight 6 with roots to the discontinued L6 from the 80s.
Parade- Small and agile, gets you from A to B.
Road Cruiser- Sits between the Land Climber and Raver to strike a balance between on and off-road.

2 Likes

whats the engine on the roadcruiser and the parade and power on all?

1 Like

Sorry, had to rush this entry in. Workload is quite high at the moment but in summary:

Allura: 2.5 inline 6 with 180 hp.
Parade: SOHC Inline 4 with 58 hp
Road Cruiser: 3.2 V6 with 175 hp and 269 NM of Torque

2 Likes