Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

The new Hakumai Furcio R

We may have forgot what sport compact means…

Competition on steroids at its finest. All yours for 52,000.

0-60 In the Sport compact breaking 4.4 Seconds, you are sure this will break open your skin, revealing the bones if you wave your hand out the window at the top speed of 179MPH, The B-Series Platform also used in their entry-level Crossover, the Journey offers great flexibillity in the platform, everything to using the Journey front end to the B70 Furcio interior (part trimming does apply)

With the Twin-Turbocharged V6 Producing 400HP. Those are enough for a car like this.
Open your eyes, and witness the power of this car. Your eyes will be WIDE open once you get behind the wheel of a monstrosity like this. It requires manpower to drive it.

Hakumai. Making Lives easier.

Promotional Material

(Furcio Facelift in Police suit will not be submitted for Generations. The Furcio R on steroids is being submitted. Just a disclaimer)

Submitted cars:

Hakumai Furcio R V6 3.0
Hakumai Premier DeLuxe
Hakumai Journey 1.5 160

Check out the Hakumai range for 2006 Review at https://drivers.com

----------Hakumai™️ The “2 Triangles” and intellectual property are owned by Hakumai Automobiles. All Rights Reserved. COPYRIGHT 2006 ---------------

Are you sure. I now have a 6.2 second 0-60, 24 MPG in my luxobarge along with 317HP, 115 Emissions total (large v8) 72 drivabillity, 23 sportiness, 58 comfort and 63 safety

Idk if the Furcio R design and crossover would last another generations round

I’m assuming the new Vatina is an AWD sport compact, but it looks more like a hardcore sports car or supercar with that rear wing. At any rate, I reckon it would be a formidable rival to a variant of my Harrier sports car - I’ll show it within the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Another Rival? I thought i obliterated the Vatina’s 0-62 by 1 second

Whatever it is, it may well turn out to to be faster than both, even if it’s not an actual sport compact (which the Harrier and Valiant aren’t).

show the motor vehicle’s stats

It’s actually rear wheel drive like the old one. And the fact that it’s a sport compact is why I kept the hp moderate for the sake of fuel economy. The potential is far greater.

jokes on you, my competitor’s car is awd enjoy the oversteer

Wouldn’t you just submit the Adara as the spot compact with the Vatia as a more flagship supercar?

I actually feel that this would be more sense - as far as I know, the larger Vatina ought to be positioned as an upmarket sports car, as it should be, thereby allowing the smaller Adara to retain its sport compact classification from the previous generation.

even then, its probably too late, i submitted a rival car that has 400hp, vatina has 380, etc etc, if they pull out of the steroid thing, i’d proabbly be the only one, along with the Earl Motor Company’s SC entry on sterids

Well, I have an inspiration for the styling on my 2007 Hirondelle Lancelot… but remind me again, what is the current target for Luxury segment performance?

3 Likes

I’m not sure on the current target

Here is my company’s top mainstream performance car, the Hampton Harrier GT S2, for reference:

This is a proper premium sports car, and most definitely not a sports compact, due to its ~$70k price tag and two-seat configuration, but it needs just 4.4 seconds to reach 60 mph, courtesy of a 430-bhp 5.4-litre naturally aspirated V8 driving the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox:

430 bhp would have been into Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, or Corvette C6 territory back then.

Judging by the competitiveness charts, the Harrier S2 is positioned as a high-end machine, and its estimated price reflects this.

1 Like

Oh no, did you just completely obliterate the entire luxobarge market. Enjoy not having legroom

The Harrier is most definitely not a luxobarge - that’s a task left to the Vanguard, a full-size luxury sedan. The Harrier, on the other hand, is an out-and-out sports car designed to take on the likes of the Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Chevrolet Corvette C6, Porsche 997 911, Ferrari F430, etc.

Oh, i thought you were doing the LX entry. How much does that thing weigh

1405 kilograms - heavier than the earlier Hawk, but then the Harrier has a stiffer aluminum chassis and 55 more horsepower. And thanks to technological advances, it’s better-equipped on the inside, with a premium interior and sat-nav, plus traction and stability control.

1 Like

My SC Entry weighs 3679lbs or 1668KG