Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

For the sports compact segment here is the Courageux 15 CSR

Power comes from a 2.5l inline 5 cylinder engine. Compared to the standard engine the CSR model gets forged conrods and pistons and a performance air intake. This combined with a sports exhaust means a total output of 290bhp@6500rpm and 382NM@4000rpm.

The car is kept front wheel drive but to alleviate torque steer a geared differential is used. For lightning fast gear changes a 6 gear automated manual sequential gearbox is fitted meaning 0-100 is 5.9 seconds

4 Likes

I have a feeling im gonna be last in the sportcompact segment

2 Days? Left

Ha… I’m always last in the sport compact segment so challenge accepted.

Correct

The Silverhare Masquerade 3.0 - Crossover Entry
The Earl Motor Company approached the burgeoning market for crossovers in the 2000s in a rather confused fashion. Earl dealerships, not wanting to sacrifice their reputation in off road capability, kept selling the truck-like traditional 4WD Pioneer and Conqueror. Silverhare dealers, having had difficulty for years in the decline of large car sales, glady started selling comfortable, efficient car-based CUVs with transverse FWD/AWD. Hirondelle, refusing to sell any transverse vehicles, used the chassis from the Masquerade but a longitudinal drive train to make the Merlin. This Silverhare Masquerade is a well equipped trim with a 3 liter 6 cylinder, all wheel drive, and a luxurious interior; producing over 200hp and getting over 25 mpg combined.

6 Likes

Honestly, there’s no way im exceeding triple digits on production cars, Thats as far as im gonna get with the power wars on a challenge like this (700HP). No further than 700s, as the brand’s too bland to be a surprise.

It would be cool if the final round was like a 5 car round with a supercar/hypercar category. @VicVictory please don’t let this (round 11) be the final round. :sob:

1 day left. (PST)

I still have 3 people who have submitted no cars at all and one who has submitted 2 of 3 cars. You have a hair under 27 hours left at this time.

1 Like

Ah lawrd help me

STAG MTMWV Beserker

They tell you "Hey why do you need this CHONK of military B-Spec with leather seats?" or "Don't you think you should care more about the planet" or "Why are you in my house Kyle." To these nay-sayers i say, "Fuck you i'm in a tank" I pretend to be Rambo as much as i want and you can not stop me crushing old Melodies under 2 tons of big american CHUNGUS. God bless America.

Deer And Hunt Bambi Sport

Hi Class of 2022, here speaks your future 500$ first car. Enjoy all the costs of driving something labeld “Sport” while being not actually be so sporty to wrap yourself around a tree. Sized engine, kinda lightish, enough room for 4, and cool black accents.

Deer And Hunt Hawg Sport

I hate you so much @thecarlover

Why is this smaller, less usefull Hawg a thing. Nobody knows but marketing says we should, so we did. Enjoy your lifestyle activities with this FWD thing.

10 Likes

OK, now just waiting on @thecarlover’s third car, and all of @lddrs’s cars.

1 Like

I don’t know which is more hilarious, a Wrangler-lookin unibody FWD crossover or a Hummern’t in the luxury category.

6 Likes

I was really hoping the huge truck was going to be the crossover

The crossover I am entering is the Courageux 15 4ALL

4 Likes

it’s deer and hunt, they don’t bother with weak cars

@VicVictory hours left?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

About 8 hours rn
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/timezone/utc-8

1 Like

2007 RCM Carabine Sport