Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

Sorry to hear, but thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

THE 1966 CHARGE LINE:
UT: CCM TopPick 4500HD
CM: Charge Dynasty Exemplar 200 (ignore black parts, they are actually normal)
IM: Charge Wesson 315 Hellfire
MU: Charge Wesson 415 GSX

5 Likes

RETCON: The fire happened in 1961 rather than '57

Generous offer saves Anhultz on US market!

Bogliq Automotive USA has offered Anhultz to involve themselves in their recent chassis developments. As such, Anhultz will be able to return to the US market with the 1966 model year.

@VicVictory
imma enter!
note:lore-wise, the basic chassis architecture has been supplied by Bogliq Automotive, but subsequently heavily altered to into Anhultz as a brand, meaning Bogliq and Anhultz Vehicles will have fairly little in common.
(Only things being bodies used and suspension system choice)

3 Likes

The Detroit Family Bugle

Here’s my link to the lore surrounding this event, it was a lot of fun to write and I look forward to how it all pans out come judgement day!

@VicVictory, @Elizipeazie

2 Likes

Anhultz's Return!!

left; beside road: Anhultz Dione V BX
far back: Anhultz Puck I C
front; center: Anhultz Dione V C
far right: Anhultz Dione V S

4 Likes

The 1966 Bogliq new model blitz!!!

First up, the new Exordium…

The 5dr Hatch is my CM competitor
E1 Exordium Model Range

Next is the bulk of the Bogliq range, the Sachem, in two parts…

The family cars:

The Sachem 129F, first on the left, is my IM competitor

Then the high powered variants:

The Sachem 443AE, also on the left, is my MC competitor

A2 Sachem Model Range

Next is my luxury car update, the Primarius:

Not competing, just helping to make this thread great again!

B2 Primarius Model Range

Here’s my utility model, the Haulstar 337U, now expanded to include a van, the Cargostar 337C, with both being ready for whatever work you want to throw at them.

The ute is my UT competitor, amusingly enough, lol

C2 Haulstar and Cargostar Model Range

Finally, I’d like to introduce the new Naiad sportscar…

Don’t judge me, I like blue and I have a hard time making other colours that look any good, lmao!!!

D2 Naiad Model Range

I hope you all enjoyed and I’ll see you all… Next time!!! :grin::nerd_face::wink:

6 Likes

3 days till the deadline and I still don’t have entries from:

@DukeOFhazards
@mart1n2005
@lddrs
@FitRS
@Arn38fr
@Aaron.W
@patridam
@Fayeding_Spray
@Rise_Comics
@ProfessorP3PP3R

I don’t know if a bunch of you went into hibernation like I did and haven’t seen this yet, or you’re quietly on track to meet the submission deadline, or what. I would like to hear from you guys and see if I maybe need to extend it a bit?

2 Likes

I am working on it. I’ve been spending a good bit of time the past few days and have the intermediate and muscle car finished; the compact will be a refresh so not terrible. If you keep the deadline just don’t be surprised if my utility looks stupid.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for the reminder. Things have been so crazy I totally forgot about it. But 3 days should be Sunday. If that’s the case I should have my entries ready by then. But question, are there enough mods available for the new update or we’re going vanilla?

Autoation 4.0 (UE4.24) is now stable and there are literally scadloads of mods ready and rearing to go!

Most of my cars have mod bodies and fixtures and more are being updated (and created) as we digitally converse!

So get on Steam, download everything you like marked UE_4_24 and create some amazing cars!!! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

SIR YES SIR! :guardsman:

2 Likes

I have the cars ready, it’s the writing of the lore I’ll be behind with. I will pm them to you asap

3 Likes

seconding this:

LOADS of good mods to build good cars from, plus i am also using mod bodies (for lore reasons regarding Bogliq Automotive USA)

also:
neat, my hastily made group-ad counts

1 Like
And now for the worst piece of marketing ever:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Approximately 33 hours remaining before deadline!

4 Likes

For 1966, the Earl Motor Company brings you many more stylish, reliable, and competitive models!

The Earl Eagle Special Sedan - Compact Entry
After the intermediate class grew to dominate the family car market, the compact Eagle still remained popular with commuters and fleet buyers. The basic Special trim features less than the Custom but is an excellent value proposition upfront and long term, especially to the first time buyer. This model features an optional 130 gross (105 net) horsepower six, and remains easy to drive and park. Popular with budget-cut government agencies.

The Silverhare Stepford - Intermediate Entry
Between racy styling and a quality image, Silverhare entries in the new mid-sized class consistently outsold their equivalent Earl models. The midsize Silverhare Spear line was completely redesigned for 1966, making this Stepford premium estate the envy of any suburban mom. With full bench seats for true 6 passenger comfort, plus a huge cargo area, and standard V8 engine/automatic transmission combo, this is an excellent choice for the family on-the-way-up. Absolutely nothing insidious or creepy about suburban conformity, no siree.

The Earl Thriftmaster 8-Door - Utility Entry
Earl identified by the early 60s that the sedan utilities and covered trucks of yore were missing an important niche of dedicated delivery vehicles. Various components from both the Eagle line and light duty truck were combined with some ingenuity to form the semi-unitizee Thriftmaster series of compact cargo and passenger vans. The first models only had a four cylinder engine, essentially a cut off version of the venerable Black Smoke Six, however later models could be had with V8s. Unlike other vans the Thriftmaster was available with a front bench seat above the engine and double wishbone suspension, however the center seat was so close to the engine stuffed underneath that it became notorious as the “ass burner” and is an option not shown here. Popular with businesses and mystery-solving hippies alike.

The Silverhare Spear GTA - Muscle Car Entry
By the mid sixties the country had hit a fever pace with pony and muscle cars, and the Earl Motor Company was at the center of it. The newly redesigned midsized Silverhare Spear line featured option sheets to create your own sort of musle car, but presented two heavily advertised, ready-made packages. One, the Spear 4-4-4 (for four barrel, four speed, four tires, but also the engine displacement) with its big block was very powerful, but was an unsophisticated, ill handling machine with bad brakes, designed simply to go fast in a straight line on the cheap. The Spear GTA, however, was a gentleman’s muscle car, with a decent quality interior and radio, mag racing wheels, functional scoop, sports tuned suspension (granted, with a live axle), bucket seats and console, and the ultimate tune of the 357 cubic inch small block Caliber V8, with 320 gross (250 net) horsepower. While slightly slower, the lower weight/better distribution and reasonably mpg made it the wiser choice. Plus, the stripe was kinda snazzy.

8 Likes

The Courageux 3 - Compact entry

Launched in 1965 to fill the spot left by the original Ambronay when the second generation moved up in size and was the companies first front wheel drive car, with the technology being used in the Porter van first. Using an upgraded revision of the pushrod 3 cylinder engine with 1103cc this produced 44bhp@4500rpm and went through a 4 speed manual gearbox

Overall the car was pretty basic, with a single door mirror and one wiper. The interior has a carpet and cloth seats but no radio and the only instrument was the speedometer. Windows only slide up and down with no winder mechanism

The Courageux Ambronay (B) - intermediate entry and muscle entry

The second generation Ambronay was launced in 1960 and moved the series up to a larger 4.0m long vehicle. After the problems with the new aluminium engine early on the car went back to the cast iron pushrod engine that had been reliable. The standard car had a 1331cc ohv engine producing 55bhp@4800rpm.

For a more sporting drive a new cast iron ohv v6 engine was launched in 1965, this was 2492cc and in the Ambronay 2500 special produced 122bhp@5000rpm. With 2 twin barrel carburettors and a tubular exhaust this gave the car a sporting tone. Exterior changes were very limited. The radiator grille was more open and vents were added to the bonnet for cooling. Magnesium wheels with lower profile tyres were included as were slightly larger front drum brakes with an asbestos brake pad for better stopping and brake feel.

The Courageux Porter - utility entry

The porter van was launched in 1960 as the previous Croisere coupe utility wasn’t very useful as a delivery vehicle due to having no load cover. Using the same 1331cc engine as the Ambronay this was the first front wheel drive vehicle produced by Courageux. The engine being a longitudinal layout in front of the wheels however. This meant the engine was mounted between the front seats and no 3 seat variant could be offered.

5 Likes

1966 Dominion Atlantic V8 Sedan and 1966 Dominion Atlantic Stag

1966 Dominion Labrador Stylemaster

1966 Dominion Victory 220 Automatic

4 Likes

ROCHA MOTOR COMPANY

1966 Rocha Cargo 421

The cargo van you already know, now more powerful, economical and safe. New front grille and new taillights.

1966 Rocha Toledo 421

Toledo is the newest entry-level car of the brand, with 2.1 engine, 3-speed manual transmission and AM radio as standard items. Space for 5 people, trunk with 571 liters and simple and cheap maintenance make Toledo the most rational purchase for the American family.

1966 Rocha Madison II 630

Madison’s second generation arrived as Rocha Motor’s main bet. New monocoque chassis, new 6 cylinder 3.0 engine, much more powerful and economical than the previous generation. New modern design and greater internal space. Comes standard with 3-speed manual transmission, AM radio, hydraulic steering and much more …

1966 Rocha Madison RGT 670

Madison RGT is the newest American Muscle Car! Based on the brand new 2nd generation Madison, it has the mechanical set of the spectacular Rocha Rocket presented in 1960. The RGT comes equipped with a 6-cylinder, 7-liter engine, 4-speed manual transmission, 4-wheel disc brakes, self-locking differential, steering hydraulics, AM radio, modern suspension and more!

5 Likes