Generations II: The Full Line Challenge [LORE][FINAL SCORES]

1996 KATSURO RAVER
The SUV that takes care of you and all your loved ones

3 Likes

1996 Cascadia Hariken S

4 Likes

1996 Ardent Marathon GT Turbo and Ardent Chancellor DL

5 Likes

Idk if im able to submit my entries in time… but oh well i only have like until november 28th

Behold, a cheap 90s car. I’ll finish this round in the stable version, but I’ll probably update before the next round, whether it works or not I really want to try out the 3D fixtures.

The 1996 Earl Vista Peon. It’s going places, even if you aren’t.

6 Likes

1996 RCM Fox EL

A subcompact with 90s American tastes in mind.

4 Likes

1996 KATSURO ROMA

5 Likes

The Earl Jupiter Space 3.5 - Fast, Comfortable, Capable, Efficient and bland as hell.

Brag to others about having a midsize car with the most stylish part of the car, this $4.00 badge.

Or, make your car ever so slightly less boring by picking a color besides white or silver.

6 Likes

If you care about nothing but looks… This car may be for you. Introducing the Hakumai 150XT 22nd Anniversary edition. It may not be fast. But it does the job, Under the hood is a 16-Valve DOHC I4.
Designed for Practicality

(Ignore the modern interior. There’s no 1990s interior that suits it, It’s for the most part a placeholder and the racing wheel)
It comes with a standard cassette deck for your music, Decent fuel efficency.

Hakumai. Our cars sure will last. (Legal stuff applies, we are not liable for injuries or death caused by it. Tax in certain areas applies.)

4 Likes

1996 RCM Atlantic DX

A predictable car from a stable company. The perfect amount of beige of a stable family.

6 Likes

The all new Hakumai Crest 3dr CX Active Trim.
It’s cheap, and made for the person who does not care about anything, the only part he cares about is the fact it drives and has wheels. (3Cyl model shown. Car may differ at dealership.)

Horifficaly bland: Check

Brag to your neighbors about these really cheap hubcaps or the cheap steering wheel. Starting at $14,999

3 Likes

1996 KATSURO Parente

2 Likes

The new Hakumai Raider RS.

For when you want the performance with the abillity to look like a normal performance car like its competitors

It has a 3.2L V6 with 240HP And a Rear-Drive Layout, It tries to bring the fun of the 250XR Of the past. With the cost of pulling out your teeth at $33,400. For that money you get fun in a midsize sedan package.
Go brag to your neighbors about that V6 that’ll beat their old lightly modified hatchback in a race.
It has comfort too. and practicality, Vehicle not right for you? Take a look at the range.

(Warning: Vehicle is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm or cancer.)

(Hakumai Raider V6 RS 3.2 Performance Package Shown.)

3 Likes

Hakumai Super Carrier 150 LS 4WD

Designed to go anywhere. Made for the dirt. Your chiropractor will be impressed at the cost of pulling your muscles out buying this car.

This car will last, Comes with a premium interior that’s comfortable and a 230HP V6 From the Raider (Above),

It has been given some modifications to fit in a SUV, 0-60 of a blistering fast 10 seconds, ofcourse its made for adventuring. Car’s all yours to own for $27,600

(Offroad package shown with Luxury interior package. Taxes do apply)

Hakumai. Cars from a company that cares about safety.

4 Likes

Earl continued through the 90s with cars that were generally received as well engineered, though often thought to be weird looking or downright ugly, when not playing it very conservatively.

The Earl Vista Peon - Economy Entry
Slightly rounder and smaller but not altogether superior second generations came to the Vista and Eagle in 1990. The pushrod Black Smoke Four was finally dropped for a modern SOHC four partly derived from the Goddess Six. Somewhat cheeky but not completely inaccurate trim levels for the Vista were coined, with this mid-level Peon model having a two speaker radio/casette player and an 80hp 1.8 liter engine.

The Silverhare Pegasus 2.3S - Sport Compact Entry
Despite looking very similar to the larger, four seat Earl UFO, the second generation Pegasus was unrelated by platform having many components from the original model of the 80s. Still a front engine RWD two seater, easier to drive four cylinder models like this 2.3S became more popular as efficient, fun to drive commuters.

The Earl Conqueror Lakota - SUV Entry
The full size E15 trucks were restyled for the 90s with more dramatic and less boxy styling, and so were the requisite Conquistador two door and Conqueror four door SUV. The aged Caliber V8 was replaced by a new but very similar Cannon V8, after prototypes for OHC V8s proved underwhelming. This high trim Lakota model provides high comfort and family versatility as well as off road capability, albeit at a price in the showroom and at the gas pump.

The Earl Jupiter Space 3.5 - Midsize Entry
(Please forgive me, I think I forgot the CHMSL)
The second generation of FWD Earl Jupiter / Silverhare Spear came about in the mid 90s, with very conservative styling, almost boxier than the first generation. While appearing bland, the enlarged 3.5 liter V6 provided models like this one with good acceleration despite a 4 speed automatic, various comfort features, and maintaining good fuel economy.

6 Likes

8 days, 8 hours left for submission.

(Yes, know that’s kinda random… but I’m out of town this weekend so I won’t be around to remind y’all)

5 Likes

1996 Ardent Piper DL

1996 Ardent Hood LS 4WD

4 Likes

http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/katsuro-motor-company-ltd/27540/68

3 Likes

MY96 Line-up, Bogliq Automotive USA

Preamble

Bogliq USA had gone through a period of massive growth; partnerships with Latin American design firms, Garcian automotive company's and Bogliq USA's first non-US factory. This growth had overtaxed the capabilities of Bogliq USA which resulted in unfocussed product that failed to interest US buyers. Therefore, Bogliq USA proceeded to consolidate their model line-up. Some models were re-purposed, others dumped and Mexican imports filling some gaps....

Economy Car: Bogliq Bosun 215B

The Bosun is the result of a partnership between Bogliq USA and Garcian Motors Incorporated

The Bogliq Bosun is a Mexican built, GMI engineered, small car that Bogliq USA decided to license produce. This was undertaken in orer to relieve the engineering burden on the USA development team. The Bosun has unique details that separate it from the GMI ZX64/128, the front and rear styling is different as is some parts of the interior trim, but the overall style and interior presentation is essentially GMI’s work. The Bosun was sold throughout the America’s as a Premium hatch, but in the USA it’s a base model, with unique to the USA trims and engines ensuring US buyers will find plenty to love about the new Bosun!

Sports Compact: Bogliq Beagle 532AE

Bogliq USA wanted the Beagle to be seen in a sporty, yet premium, light. Bogliq engineers also wanted to ensure the Beagle would be “Exotically American” and the AE variant definitely nailed that brief. A 3.2L, narrow vee, 8 cylinder is pretty much certain to do that!

Bogliq USA was going mainstream; The Buttress, Bosun and Bastion were now FWD and the old supercars were being put out to pasture. But Bogliq USA wanted to maintain a link to the past as well as build a small premium platform to keep the upwardly mobile in-house. The result was the E5 Beagle. Avante Garde styling and sophisticated engineering was combined with American traditions like RWD, V8’s and performance to create a unique driving experience that no other manufacturer could match. The AE variant dialled that up to 10 by debuting Camlift, a variable valve lift tech, to the existing Camshift, which resulted in extra power and improved fuel economy as well!

Sports Utility: Bogliq Baller 251P

Yep, the Baller is now an SUV!!!

The most obvious symbol of the changes within Bogliq USA was the transformation of the Premium sedan, Baller, into a Premium SUV. This nameplate was considered the simplest to change, since it’d carry over the cachet of quality, and buyers were looking to Baller for classy style, not rigid tradition. The Baller would continue to maintain an “Affordable Premium” position in the Bogliq line-up and buyers would still have access to smooth, high efficiency, V8’s. Bogliq USA, based on focus group feedback, felt that the new Baller was going to take the SUV market and run with it; The Baller would save Bogliq’s bacon!

Midsize Car: Bogliq Buttress 121B

The Buttress was always going to be the safe bet of the Bogliq model range…

Bogliq USA had let down their bread and butter clients. Bogliq’s family cars had fallen behind their competition since the mid 70’s and hadn’t regained their mojo ever since. The A5 Buttress was the model to address that decline; easy to drive, fuel efficient and affordable. The car wasn’t as sporty as before, but the car drove well, felt safe and was comfortable. The Buttress was now finally living up to it’s potential!

5 Likes

Damn… that beagle is so fast… probably faster than my own entry., a V8 Sport compact entry… Havent seen that one, but i dont think i can say anything as i used the Midsize entry for a performance car designed to compete

1 Like