Generations [LORE, UE4] [FINAL RESULTS]

Little bit Off Topic, But here’s a Visualization of where all the registered companies in the OP are from, and the density of companies. It’s a bit more… bland than I expected.

(Note; I used the list in the OP, so I might’ve missed a few companies.)

Also, here’s my Data. Please yell at me if I did something wrong.

12 Likes

Meanwhile at the TSR HQ in USA

Ryo: Let’s see the competitors here… The Caliban Type-SC, Fenton GT, Boqliq Nihilist Super GT, ACA Apache and the Sakura Duchess which I’m very familiar with.
Tomo: The Americans goes big except for Boqliq while the Europeans and Japanese and us are goes medium size. Some go for the fancy and comfortable cars while others go sporty and powerful.
Ryo: I agree with that. We haven’t made a sportier version.
Tomo: I could do that for the next model year.
Ryo: How about the Fallwing trim?
Tomo: There’s no need for that trim. The Luxor replaces that anyways.
Ryo: From what I see here, only Sakura and us go downsizing with only 6 cylinders while the others have gone for a V8.
Tomo: So that’s it for the competitiors.
Ryo: I’m still worried of the overpricing problem with our Kansai.
Tomo: Let’s hope we got the highest score in the GT category.

The competition will be tight, just saying…

7 Likes

I’m in a fictive country somewhere in the pacific rim. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Birmingham motors is from the USA, but at some point it will merge with a British company

Intending to introduce Westward Motors in '67, will be making the company thread soon.

1 Like

1961 Erin Lagana GT-S

One of the definitive Erins of all time. 15 ft of chrome-clad, V12 powered, British engineered, Sixties jet-set two door coupe brilliance. Like all Erin sports cars at the time - the early 60s - the chassis, engine and drivetrain were all derived from their racing cars. However, unlike its thoroughly undertamed Tierza predecessor, the Lagana was the first car that the company really put a lot of effort in to making it something you could actually use without it trying to kill you, and yet still delivering sumptuous amounts of power.

The chassis was based on that of the Erin Motorsport SP4 race car, which at the time was competing in the World Sportscar Championship. That racing connection was what Erin banked off in the early days to sell there cars, and it was very much the same with the Lagana. The difference with their earlier attempts at production cars, however, was that the Lagana featured a premium interior, softer suspension and a more rounded engine. The aim was simple: take on the current range of premium coupes in both Britain, Europe and America.

As to whether the Lagana was a GT coupe or a sports car has been a debate that has continued in Erin fan circles for a long time, but there’s no denying its place today in the history of the company and the wider history of the British car industry. A mint condition, original 1961 model went for $1.3 million at a recent car auction.

Full lore thread post, with even more fun details and story!

14 Likes

Just over 12 hours left, and I’m missing 4 submissions! Don’t forget to get them in!

TAKEMI PROMINENCE '61

Company Thread Post

4 Likes

Almost forgot! I’ve been sucked into modding the past few days, I’ll have something tonight

1 Like

Lazy rushed ad, best ad

edit 1 : fuck wait. wrong image
edit 2 : image fixed. but ofc. my PC had to blue screen before i can re-upload

8 Likes

<Leviathan Motor Company (LMC) - No longer updated - #22 by Chickenbiscuit

Eh, not bad for 5 am, but it hurts posting low effort ads like this

13 Likes

I like to think the photoshoot for those two ads above took place at the exact same time.

7 Likes

With the same camera, and edited in the parking lot on a laptop :grinning:

5 Likes

The 1960s were famous for their laptops after all, so this makes a lot of sense.

13 Likes

@Chickenbiscuit the typo on the company name really adds to the “rushed product” feeling of the ad :wink: :wink: :wink:

(which actually looks good in my opinion - the car speaks for itself anyway)

7 Likes

@VicVictory
Knugcab’s and Aaron.W’s company aren’t listed in the list of companies entered. The list might need updating.

4 Likes

Are the entries closed already?

im a bit late so a low effort ad im sorry

3 Likes

Thanks, Kubby… I have done so.

Entries close in 20 minutes from this post. 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -8)
Edit: I also show I have your submission for this round already, Aaron…

8 Likes

Processing results right now, but holy shitbuckets, you guys got a LOT of fixture violations this round…

4 Likes