Frozen Lemmings

New Car Maker:

Frozen Lemmings

There are secret underground lemming colonies in Antarctica. [Citation Needed] They have nuclear power stations, underground green houses, and hockey teams. Unfortunately, Antarctica lacks several resources that lemmings desire to make life more comfortable. Their first priority is to acquire chocolate, second pineapple, third titanium.

One Lemming colony has hatched an ambitious scheme to covertly trade with the humans. The Lemmings will trade vehicles that are slightly superior to human vehicles, but not so superior as to raise suspicion. The vehicles will be sold to well established car manufacturers who will cover by producing a large amount of eco-innovation marketing nonsense. The Manufacturers will build extreme weather testing sites in Antarctica to pick up the vehicles from the Lemmings.

Naturally, this scheme is dismissed as childish and foolhardy. That is until a neighboring colony borrows the idea with hopes of increasing their political power in the Lemming government. Soon, many colonies pile on the Lemming train and a new era of Lemming civilization is underway.

Lore in progress.

7 Likes

None of your photos are working…

Its because hes put hidden them under the >. Press on them and youll see them

They seems to work in Chrome and Vivaldi browsers, but not Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.

Is there a different way to condense pictures that works better or should I just make a wall of pictures?

No not really, You’ll just have to deal with a wall of pictures. That is unless you want to make something like an Imgur Album and just post the link

1 Like

Oh I’m stupid

Looks less like a road car and more like a flying car/personal shuttlecraft from a happy version of Bladerunner!

2 Likes

That is no question the best car I have ever seen

It’s nothing more than an abomination straight out of a twisted rice fantasy. But if you could just give us the export file (when it becomes possible), we could have a chance to turn it into a much more practical car…

I apologize for this design, but I could not help myself.

The Lemming’s first export model has caused complaints from the human manufacturers. They claim that the Lemmings have extremely poor styling taste and outright refuse to sell the car. The Lemmings have had limited contact with humans in the last few centuries and concluded that a large demographic of “Ricers” was under served by current car makers. The Lemmings return to the drawing board even more confused than when they started.

Rice Rice Baby

The most cringe worthy car I can bring myself to build.

Notable “Features”:

• 1.0 mm ride height

• 0.0 Drivability

• -0.0 Sportiness

• 20.1 L / 100 km or ( 4.98 km / L)

• Runs on low quality unleaded (80 RON)

• 25.3 Throttle response

• 2.36 Bar max boost (34.2 psi)

• Wheel spin up to 93.1 mph (also top speed)

• Max lateral G force of 0.183

• 4 speed automatic

• -30.0 degrees camber front and rear

• Quad Exhaust

• Three of the exhausts are actually sub-woofers

_

Photographs

Link to Imgur album if the picture spoilers don’t work in your browser.
https://imgur.com/a/18TR0
_

This is the best angle of the car I could come up with. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best Angle

_

Fancy Picture 1

Fancy Picture 2

_

Car info page

_

Engine and Tires

_
Link with car file
Rice Rice Baby - rice.zip (5.2 KB)

Questions, comments, and critiques are most welcome.

I get the feeling I’ve seen this before

1 Like

I reformatted to put the company lore in the first post. Don’t panic, Rice Rice Baby is unchanged, except for added lore. Another vehicle is coming.