Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Goblin95's collection of random cars

I had an emotional breakdown last time I tried to be a serious car company, so I’m no longer interested in worldbuilding anymore. Instead, I’m going to post batches of cars that do not have any particular lore set in mind.

First car in the batch is the Hermes Concept. Yes, it’s a direct reference of the car from GTA Vice City / GTA San Andreas. It’s a 4-door sedan featuring the body styling of a 1950’s luxury car with some modern touches such as concealed door handles and LED.

Click for pics

It also comes in a purple-gold, Saints Crew-like trim complete with 24 inch wire wheels.

Click for pics

Next is the Tenno. Originally called the “Sensible Wagon”, it is a minivan, but with large chunky off-road wheels and a true 4x4 transmission with lockers. In theory, this kind of vehicle does not make any sense, but it is what it is.

Click for pics

The last car featured in the batch is simply called Hako. In Japanese, “hako” literally means “box” because of how square this car looks.

Click for pics

More might be coming, idk.

Second batch, Uninspired Cars Edition! Yaaaay.

First car is the notMercedes notGclass. It’s your typical fossil of an SUV: Big, square, has five wheels, maybe some little accessories here and there, and ecology activists throw a tantrum at it every time it steps on the grass.

Click here for pictures

Also includes some sort of copy text.

The next car is the notSentinel E26 Turbo. It was built with one idea in mind: What if it were designed using nothing but a 30 cm ruler (heheh, 30). I personally call it “the most boring-looking 200+hp sedan in the early 80’s”.

Click here for pictures

Love the first one.

2nd one is just Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox

Oh no! Why am I posting a van with no lights or other fixtures and a dead meme on its side? It’s a bad car, Bin!

UPDATE: Car file, it’s pretty beefy - Canvas car - Canvas 1.car (127.5 KB)

Ehm… if you find an answer to your question post here, so others who encounter the same problem know the answer and the solution.
Bepis tech support.

I still prefer Conke :cry:

Well then.

(Note: Just a heads up, graphics on the side like these will be a recurring theme on my future cars)

CONKE ? !!!