Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021

This actually sounds awesome, sadly i dont think i have enough cars to submit anything here, but i will keep a close watch on this

4-removebg-preview

5-removebg-preview

GALLERY

Special thanks to @kookie for making the interior.

35 Likes

Are there any limits to this at all? Can we just post whatever car we like?

I’ve never heard of Magnolia on these forums, but this is a jaw-dropping start - and one that sets a very high bar for the company.

IVERA Motors AB brings their historic icon to Goodwood.

That historic icon is their Executive which originally came out in 1985. It took the whole world by storm proving that a Swedish company could be like the German giants. The Executive was sold throughout Europe but was known in Sweden as the IVERA 588. The car's design featured a unique front fascia with a strange quadruple headlight layout. Unfortunately, in 1992, the final IVERA Executive rolled off the production line at the factory in Malmo, Sweden. Today, the modern rendition of the Executive is a cheaper alternative to the German equivalents and is quite popular within the luxury markets.
Extra Photos

Final Goodwood Time: 122:33
2 Likes

1956 Mara Tovarish BRC Replica

Mara Motors has never been too focused on their history, esp. since most of it had taken part behind the ‘Closed Curtain’ - the Archanan isolation period before the global market liberalisation in the late 1980s/early 1990s. While Mara had a few appearances in international motorsport events over the decades, most of their early history was spent just ‘getting by’ under the constraints that had existed back then. It is therefore left to individual enthusiasts to preserve glimpses of that history.

Hillclimb time!

Cue this 1956 Mara Tovarish BRC in the unique racing livery that it sported during its brief stint in the 1950s BRC World Sportscar Championship in the under 1100cc class. None of the original cars survived, of course, but this faithful replica is as close as it gets. It is owned by a vintage racing enthusiast who plans to enter it into next year’s GT65 Historic Championships. Under the hood is a 1099cc Pchla I4 that had made over 50kW in BRC tune back in the day, and allowed the Tovarish to punch above its diminutive weight of 570kg. The replica building effort was aided by the fact that much of the Tovarish’ simple construction had remained largely unchanged between 1955 and the end of production in 1999.

Goodwood Hillclimb time: 1:15’39

2 Likes
Zephorus Z - X
19 Likes

There is only one word I could use to describe the Z - X: Sensational.

1 Like
Mendelson Cars
GP6 4L - 50
Formula 1 Car
(1950-1952)

N48 Type B Engine
4 Liters Inline 6 - 270 hp at 5900 rpm - 335 Nm at 5500 rpm - Triple Racing Carburetors

Performance and details
4 Gear Manual Trasmission - 834 kg - 307 kph (191 mph) - Double Wishbone Suspensions

Goodwood Hillclimb Circuit Timing
5 Likes
Full Reveal 06.07.21
4 Likes

That is basically 1990s levels of power output… in 1950. But with that engine installed in something as light and agile as the GP6-4L-50, its performance would have been otherworldly for its time.

1 Like

Arion Heritage 2021

Presenting the Arion Heritage collection at Goodwood Festival of Speed, here you will find the most notable of Arions, past and present.

Arion ARD16 #8 '60

Shown in British Racing Green

The ARD16 (Arion Research & Development 16-Cylinder) is Arion’s first in-house built Formula 1 car, with an aluminium body and steel space frame chassis weighing in at 903.4kg paired to an impressive 4.5 litre V16 boasting 662.7hp @ 9200rpm naturally aspirated it made for an insane race car.

With no traction aids what-so-ever, this machine is only capable in the hands of the most talented racing drivers.

Goodwood Hillclimb time: 52.12

Arion Shoebill 545TI '18

Featuring a peaky 545hp Twin Turbocharged 5 litre V8 able to reach 209mph and a 0-62 time of only 4.8s whilst weighing in excess of 2 tons (1997.2kg) the Shoebill 545TI is the ideal super saloon.

Sporting tasteful carbon fibre accents all over, a highly advanced air suspension system and a lightened but still plush with creature comforts interior what’s not to like?

Goodwood Hillclimb time: 59.75

Arion Polaris DKR #1 '20

Arion’s late model Polaris was completely gutted down to the bare minimums, with a partial carbon-fibre tubular chassis and almost all the exterior panels being carbon fibre, the weight was brought down to an impressive 972.9kg.

The RWD Turbo Diesel 3 litre Inline 6 produces 370hp helping it achieve a 0-62 time of 3.1s and given enough room on tarmac, it’s estimated to be able to go 195mph, but the Polaris DKR wasn’t used on-road it was intent on winning the Dakar rally from 2020 onwards.

Goodwood Hillclimb time: 55.46

Arion Cassiopeia RS '20

Introduced in late 2020, the Cassiopeia RS is Arion’s ultimate hypercar.

Powered by a 6 litre naturally aspirated V16 with 855.7hp @ 8900rpm aided up to over 1100hp with 250hp radial electromagnetic hybrid motors mounted to the front wheels paired to an extremely lightweight carbon fibre monocoque and body weighing in at only at 1259kg it could achieve 0-62mph in 2.9s and an eye-watering 290mph top speed.

The Cassiopeia RS utilises active aero and electromagnetic suspension giving it incredible braking and handling characteristics. Through the switch of a button the suspension can be changed from road-mode to RS-mode which lowers the height, adds optimal spring rates for the true racing experience.

Goodwood Hillclimb time: 47.75

We hope you enjoy the 2021 lineup and hope to see you next year!

Gallery
ARD16 #8 '60

Arion Shoebill 545TI '18

Arion Polaris DKR #1 '20

Arion Cassiopeia RS '20

Active Aero showcase:

Interior showcase (Credits to @kookie for the interior!):

Engine bay showcase:

Arion Automotive Thread

23 Likes

The Big Announcement

We made you look! Although there’s no announcement here right now, please stay tuned for the 11th of July for the real announcement. Meanwhile, let’s take a look back at our history in the sport of Formula 1.

6 Likes

ENGINE

TYPE

Rear Mid, Longitudinal, 60° V6

BORE/STROKE

86.7 x 81.2mm

UNITARY DISPLACEMENT

479.33 cc

TOTAL DISPLACEMENT

2876 cc

COMPRESSION RATIO

13.4:1

MAXIMUM POWER

302 KW (405 hp) at 9000 rpm

POWER PER LITRE

141 hp/l

MAXIMUM TORQUE

352 Nm at 7200 rpm

VALVE ACTUATION

twin overhead camshafts per bank, 5 valves per cylinder

FUEL FEED

Direct Injection Per Cylinder, Naturally Aspirated

CHASSIS

WEIGHT

690kg

FRAME

Carbon Fibre

FRONT SUSPENSION

Pushrod

REAR SUSPENSION

Pushrod

BRAKES

Carbon Ceramic, Single Piston

TRANSMISSION

Dual Clutch 5-Speed + Reverse

FRONT TYRES

305/30R 16

REAR TYRES

345/30R 16

PERFORMANCE

TOP SPEED

312 km/h

ACCELERATION 0-100 KM/H

2.80s

80 - 120

1.1s

STANDING KM

18.18s

15 Likes

Gallery

Hi-Res-Photo50.png
Hi-Res-Photo51.png
Hi-Res-Photo49.png
Hi-Res-Photo42.png

Official reveal coming soon at Blue Arrow Automotive

13 Likes

Press Day 1 - The Exhaust Note impressions

16 Likes

NORDSCHLEIFE

6:10.385
Six minutes, ten seconds, and 385 milliseconds.

That was how long it took for the Splash-built Rinkai Magari time attack car to lap the storied Nürburgring Nordschleife. The car in question, designed, assembled, and tuned by Mizuiro’s Splash tuning division, is a silhouette car based on the original Rinkai Magari, a kei roadster from the late 1990s that takes its name from the Japanese word “曲がり” (which translates into “curve” or “bend”).

A custom-made turbocharged 2.4-litre inline-six and all-wheel drive add to the uniquely Japanese flavour of speed that many of the Magari’s non-kei contemporaries were endowed with. Of course, any competent time attack car can’t go without at least some attention paid to cornering performance, so Splash used a mostly-carbon construction combined with extreme aero devices and a wider track.

The resulting machine became a symbol of pride for Splash when despite understeer-inducing suspension issues, Hatzenbach Racing driver Bruno Aguette soldiered on to achieve a Nordschleife time rivalled by few others.

GOODWOOD

0:43.950
Splash, a Japanese tuning outfit founded by Akiichi Masugata (益賀多穐一) in 1997, started out tuning ECUs and suspension for various Rinkai models, usually by utilizing the potential of the stock engines with little, if any, detriment to reliability. In 2000, the formerly niche tuner gained more of a following when, on a made-to-order basis, they modified 50 examples of the Rinkai JIKO—a twin-turbocharged mid-engined roadster that served as the automaker's "swan song" prior to merging with Shimizu Automotive and becoming Mizuiro.

Over the following two decades, Splash would begin tuning Mizuiro’s turbocharged cars before manufacturing turbo kits of its own, as well as tending to other areas such as weight reduction and the ability to switch engine tunes on the fly. Their second full tuning package came in the form of a Mizuiro Hanabi with a longitudinal rear-wheel drive setup, limited to 250 examples. By 2005, Splash’s experience with and predilection for Rinkais and Mizuiros earned it a position as a first-party Mizuiro tuner; this status was promptly put to use with a run of 50 factory-modified Kasui hybrid sedans, some of which were sold outside of Japan. For Mizuiro, Splash served not only as an aftermarket brand, but also as a means of marketing themselves towards car enthusiasts in a more accessible manner. What was originally a comparatively mild tuning company had, by the mid-2010s, become a dedicated performance and motorsports division.

With a small but dedicated team of seasoned engineers and technicians, Splash is now Mizuiro’s way of showing the world what the company has to offer in terms of performance, with the Goodwood Festival of Speed in particular providing a golden opportunity to showcase what Masugata describes as his team’s magnum opus.

GALLERY AND SPECS

DISPLACEMENT
2399 cc
PEAK POWER
455 kW (611 hp) @ 7700 RPM
DRIVE LAYOUT
4WD
WEIGHT
702 kg (1548 lb)
LENGTH
3760 mm
WIDTH
1730 mm
WHEELBASE
2360 mm
TIRES
325/30R16 Fujisaki T501 S slick tires

NOTES AND CREDITS
OOC: The section about Splash pertains to my future iteration of Mizuiro, as I plan on rewriting its lore when Light Campaign v4.2 releases. Also, the above "shot" of the Magari at the hillclimb is my first manip, so please do me a favour and don't tear into it too much. Thanks.

Oh, and this should be the last of me milking this car until I rebuild it in LCV4.2.

CAR BY
The Stig Is A Spy

BEAM NORDSCHLEIFE LAP AND DRIVER NAME BY
Speedyboi

GOODWOOD PHOTO MANIPULATION BY
The Stig Is A Spy

ORIGINAL PHOTOS BY
Hejnjahns (CC0 1.0), Deltasquared (public domain), and Ian McWilliams (CC-BY 2.0)

10 Likes
SC - 917 Terminus

The pinnacle of all V12 engines could only be found in an SC. In 2020 we wanted to push the boundaries in the high end automotive market. Since we have a small line-up with supercars, we wanted to go just one step further. An hypercar made for the road. Gentle and aggressive at the same time.

This year at Goodwood we celebrate the 917 Terminus it’s short but succesfull life. Now, let me be short and give you the time:
0:49.43

At least we tried

4 Likes

from The Sendo Team with love

A VEHICULAR FORM OF ELEGANCE IN FLOWING WATER

ULTIMATE REIMAGINATION OF GRAND TOURING FROM SENDO

Impression at first glance. Sculpted by a stream flowing throughout the bodywork, understated yet striking, imposing yet not losing the composure.

Omotenashi, art of hospitality. Isolated from impurity, Immerse yourself in a chamber centered around you and you only, and allow us to spoil you with a harmony of exquisite material, unparalleled craftsmanship, and an interactive experience made possible only with the latest technologies.

THE NEW DAWN OF ULTIMATE CRAFTSMANSHIP PERFECTION

Neverending chase for perfection. The spirit of craftsmanship is our belief. From the carefully patterned leather to the delicately hand-carved artisan glass, everywhere you see and touch, is a crystallization of years of polishing from our top level craftsmen.

Why in a hurry? Harnessing the power of electricity and gasoline, the sophisticated powerhouse under the hood effortlessly pushes the Jiyukaze to awe-inspiring speeds with confidence, while producing virtually zero unwanted vibration and noise that disrupts the experience.

THE SPORTS COMMEMORATION OF OUR GRAND TIME

In commemoration of the Athletes serving us for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, we have dedicated a timepiece on the Jiyukaze exclusively for them.

The five rings of the Olympics, arranged in an elegant pattern as though it were that of a Cherry Blossom, represents our athletes as they go onto participate in the world stage to become a grand and living legend among us.

ECSTASY IN DRIVING PLEASURE PERFORMANCE

The grand touring concept. Speed and smoothness, elegance with dynamic, luxurious yet spirited. No signs of compromisation, achieved only through the pinnicle of automotive engineering. Point A to point B, turning time into atmosphere, turning distance into experience, and turning road into excitement.

Only from the highly refined powerplant within the Jiyukaze, is this elegance possible. Four seats, four electric motors, a twelve cylinder orchestra, and a simply unthinkable fifteen-hundred horsepower. All adding up to one highly distilled and highly refined grand touring experience like no other vehicle could ever possibly hope to reach.

UNRIVALED AT THE GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED

00:47.11
Motorsports heritage and years of technological advances powered by the spirit of Sendo leads to amongst the fastest grand tourers of our time, reflected best by the estimated lap time up the Goodwood Hill Climb. Simulated by the best computers in the industry and with input from the best motorsports drivers.

SENSUAL TOURING EXPERIENCE FROM SENDO

THE FUTURE OF PERFECTION

SENDO CONCEPT GT - JIYUKAZE

GALLERY

Full Release

Twin Turbo DOHC 5.5L V12 - 500hp
Four Electric Motors - 250hp Each
Sendo Torque Vectoring FULL SEX AWD SYSTEM
Sendo Full Waterfall Concept Display Glass
Sendo Waterfall Central Movement Console Cluster
Four leather quilted diamond stitch seats with southern Italian Milan Leather
Glowing Ruby Badges all around
Sendo Tourbillon “Cherry Blossom Olympia” Eternal Calendar
Large refridgerator fitting two sake bottles with exclusive Sendo sake bowl

IP41 Sex and Cum piss resistance Jiyukaze more like JIZZKAZE HAHA GOTTEM i want amelia watson to jizz in my mouth please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE I shit you not this car is one megabyte in size we used a little too much fixtures you don't know how much photoshop retouching i needed to do just to fix the abortions of automation reflections that happened Im sorry aruna i pinged you twice to figure out the wheels i <3 you dw Hi this section was written by none other than viariationofyuriables i want amelia watson please she's all i need i need her in this car with me so i can finally achieve eternal peace ame doko please i need you AME Sex Gawr gura feet compilation i want to make tea using amelia watson's used tampons

Ame
Flow like cum
Flow like semen
Flow like love juice
Flow like water
The waterfall
Cumfall
Coom eternal
How many more cum memes will i make im too immature
A waterfall is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river. Waterfalls also occur where meltwater drops over the edge of a tabular iceberg or ice shelf. Because of their landscape position, many waterfalls occur over bedrock fed by little contributing area, so they may be ephemeral and flow only during rainstorms or significant snowmelt. The further downstream, the more perennial a waterfall can be. Waterfalls can have a Wide range of widths and depths. When the river courses over resistant bedrock, erosion happens slowly and is dominated by impacts of water-borne sediment on the rock, while downstream the erosion occurs more rapidly. As the watercourse increases its velocity at the edge of the waterfall, it may pluck material from the riverbed, if the bed is fractured or otherwise more erodible. Hydraulic jets and hydraulic jumps at the toe of a falls can generate large forces to erode the bed, especially when forces are amplified by water-borne sediment. Horseshoe-shaped falls focus the erosion to a central point, also enhancing riverbed change below a waterfalls.

Amogus

A stream is a body of water with surface water flowing within the bed and banks of a channel. The flow of a stream is controlled by three inputs – surface water, subsurface water and groundwater. The surface and subsurface water are highly variable between periods of rainfall. Groundwater, on the other hand, has a relatively constant input and is controlled more by long-term patterns of precipitation. The stream encompasses surface, subsurface and groundwater fluxes that respond to geological, geomorphological, hydrological and biotic controls.
Depending on its location or certain characteristics, a stream may be referred to by a variety of local or regional names. Long large streams are usually called rivers.

Streams are important as conduits in the water cycle, instruments in groundwater recharge, and corridors for fish and wildlife migration. The biological habitat in the immediate vicinity of a stream is called a riparian zone. Given the status of the ongoing Holocene extinction, streams play an important corridor role in connecting fragmented habitats and thus in conserving biodiversity. The study of streams and waterways in general is known as surface hydrology and is a core element of environmental geography.

You dont know how much stock footage i planned on using for this
All stock waterfall footage licensed under Creative Commons 0

The car doesn’t actually run with all technologies its a rolling shell with a V12 and four electric motors wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This car will get you more than just the 2.14% rarity tomboy unlike the palire this will get you the 0.3% rarity tomboy girl that will definitely have sex with you if you find her but she wont let you cum inside because its not a safe day and that shes sensitive but who cares you can’t buy this car not for sale you don’t have the money even though i shit you not this car costs 0 dollars

3 quid

Haha fuck you can you achive that bet ya fucken cant wanker lets gooooo dababy
I love amelia watson
The interior colour palette is taken from a creampie image of amelia watson
Brooom vrooom this car goes so fast england can’t put in his credit card information to buy kaguya sama figure for 500$ before it hits 60
Im so sorry comet you fucking shat your balls making this entire waterfall shingshung nonsense you poor poor child
Mazda aka the man who has no art sense and only knows UTILITY IN DESIGN ELEGANCE NO WATERFALL I WILL STRANGLE YOU GRRRRRRRRR TROLL
Speedyboi

The longer this stupid meme section goes on the lower res the .gif used for the background becomes
Yeah i didn’t think that one through exactly shut up
You’re not supposed to be reading this anyway
I’m so sorry
I forgot half the memes we used whilst making this car
Goodwood more like ohh fuck yeah this wood is good oh yeah fuck ahhh uhh oooh ahh hyan~ nya~
大聲笑Friends大聲笑
我有冰淇淋
我愛北京天安門
天安門上太陽升
偉大領袖毛主席
指引我們向前進
我將向隨機轉發此消息的某人提供7,000美元的社會信用(必須遵循雷鋒和社會主義的例子,年齡18歲以上,在太陽升起時結束,獲勝者必須向當地大使館展示中國國旗
朋友是一个坚韧不拔的纪录片,
在香港这座城市的设置。
主演:钱德勒
索罗斯
傅博斯1
瑞秋
莫妮卡
和一些其他他妈的演员。
The second paragraph of summer and winter - YouTube
在香港这座城市的设置。 主演:钱德勒 索罗斯 傅博斯1 瑞秋 莫妮卡 和一些其他他妈的演员
我们热爱中国安全 We love the Chinese government and enjoy the safety’s of security cameras we feel very safe and happy!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::ideograph_advantage::u6e80::secret:
朋友是一個堅忍不拔的紀錄片,在香港這座城市的設置,主演前額勒羅斯夫撥順一瑞秋莫妮卡可以些其他***演員。

if you are reading this you are obligated to respond with “I love Amelia Watson” in a separate reply if not you will have your ballsacks crusehd by the might of Watoto mushroom stacks
Honestly quite incredible

Mywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywife

-From Variationofvariables

41 Likes

i too, love amelia watson