[GUIDE] How to cheat in automation

Automation would not be anywhere near the quality it is without KillRob and the other testers hard work.

With regards to “cheating” by hacking the engine files. That can be easily fixed by putting in some various load checks. But even so, you should still get the various time/cost penalties with such large quality values. I don’t want to close the file format, as it allows others to write little lua programs to pull the data out if they wish.

[quote=“zeussy”]…
But even so, you should still get the various time/cost penalties with such large quality values. …[/quote]

You sure about that?

Can easily get more power but wanted didn’t want to have negative weight.

Jesus Christ ignore them all killrob zuessy daffy you guys do a good job ban who you want for whatever reason it doesn’t matter you guys don’t have time for idiots and put downs when your undertaking a very large project keep it up.

Calling people idiots in public is not very polite thing to do, even if those people do have a below-average intelligence and behave like douchebags.[size=1](Unless you mean Francis - he is a total idiot)[/size]
/Kubby

I really don’t care to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! Now i can finally build exhausts on the sides!

Holy moly this was three years ago

#S T O P

3 Likes

I’m not sure if i’m suppose to reply with

H A M M E R T I M E

Or not.

(Yes i know that’s an old meme)

5 Likes

this is what we mean @AidenPearce9000, this serves no purpose other than resurrecting shit that died a LONG time ago, and this is shit that deserves to stay dead. it’s outdated as all fuck. stop it. for the sake of both mine and your sanity, stop it.

6 Likes

Ah. Got it.

2 Likes