HA Automotive Car Company Thread

You’re certainly improving, to be honest I thought that some of the earlier designs was a bit like the Ssang Yong of the Automationverse, but the B1 van is chic and cool, and the Future is a real beauty.

1 Like

hi
im glad to see that you like my car.The future was a challenge for me in terms of body design.So if you like it its a great reward for me :wink:

HA Eltaya
HA Eltaya - Eltaya Standard.car (23.4 KB)

A modern city car with the new design.Engine is a 1.8 DTRE (151hp)with a 6 speed sequential.5 Standard seats with standard infotainment.Fuel consumption is 5.2L/100Km for 1474KG.Color is “Blue Berry”.Enjoy :wink:

HA HatchFly
HA Hatchfly - Hatchfly Standard.car (21.0 KB)
Premium Variant
HA Hatchfly - Hatchfly Premium.car (21.0 KB)

A new modern hatchback .This design is more “classic” but a little more aggresive compare to Eltaya which was more “discreet”.Engine is the well-knowed 2.0 Ecotron (160HP).5 standard seats and standard infotainment.2 finishes available (standard and premium).2 engines are available:2.0 Ecotron (160HP) or 2.3 Ecotron (200HP).Fuel consumption is 6.3L/100Km for 1401 KG with 6 speed manual gearbox with electronic differential and Premium variant with 2.3L Ecotron is 5.5L/100Km for 1521Kg with double clutch 7 speed gearbox.Enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

HA Forza Opening
HA Forza - Forza Opening.car (22.6 KB)
HA Forza Premium
HA Forza - Forza Premium.car (22.6 KB)

A long sedan (4.73M) with 5 standard seats and standard infotainment.2 finishes available (Opening and Premium).2 Engines available:2.2DI EcoTron and 3.0 V6.Fuel Consumption is 6.5L/100Km for 1636KG for 2.2DI Version with Double Clutch 7 speed gearbox.And the V6 variant is 8.4L/100Km for 1767KG with 7 speed double clutch gearbox.Enjoy :wink:
PS:This color is Special Orange.

**HA F52 True Velvet **
HA F52 True Velvet - F52 Premium.car (20.6 KB)
HA F52 True Velvet - F52 Standard.car (20.6 KB)

In HA’s Headquaters we worked on the descent of the aclamed F51.This is the new F52.But this time: new TrueVelvet engine,new design,2 premium seats and standard infotainment.Engine is a 2.7 TrueVelvet 6-DI (238HP and 287Nm).Fuel consumption is 8.3L/100Km with 7 Speed Advanced Automatic gearbox and manual lock differential.Weight is 1813KG.2 Finishes:Standard and Premium.Only one engine:2.7 TrueVelvet.Length is 5.04M .Enjoy :wink:

HA Sempra V16
HA Sempra - Sempra V16.car (22.3 KB)

First Car equipped with a V16.This is a 2 seats coupe with Premium seats and Navigation.Engine is a 3.7 V16 N/A (401HP).Fuel Consumption is 9.0L/100Km for 1321KG.Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

All of your modern cars look more 2004 than 2018.

1 Like

@asami thx for review its your opinion but i dont think so.If you read i also made recreation of old cars like the B1.Some of my cars are really modern like ha future,eltaya,hatchfly and many more so…

1 Like

What’s with the wheels being so far in the wheel arches? A 400 HP car should have wider tires than that to begin with, but if you’re going to put so tiny tires on you should space out the wheels so it doesn’t look so odd.

2 Likes

@Watermelon3878 agree with you and what is curious is when you are in automation the game doesnt light up a warning on the design.

HA Majestuo
HA Magestuo - Magestuo Luxe.car (23.9 KB)

Nicknamed "Gengis Khan"this Premium/Luxe SUV is equipped with a 6.0L V16 N/A (450HP).7 Premium Seats and Premium Navigation.Fuel Consumption is 12L/100Km with Advanced Automatic 8 speed Gearbox and Manual Lock Differential.Weight:2833KG.Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Oh dear. This is, quite frankly, one of the ugliest and most repulsive designs you have ever come up with, especially from the front - not even Genghis Khan himself would have approached such an obnoxious monstrosity! At least the rear is better, but the extra indicators there seem unnecessary, and the clear taillights look like they came from Halfords’ discount selection. Also, why does its V16 develop just 450 horsepower despite displacing just 6 litres? The lower front fascia (below the chrome strip on its bumper) is a lot cleaner, but there’s no excuse for a nose reminiscent of a badly-drawn tribal mask.

Edit: After seeing a revised version of the Magestuo (what a silly name that is!) I am much more confident of Genghis Khan giving it his approval. Its larger, more powerful engine is much more befitting of something so nutty, but more importantly, it looks so much better up front and in the back.

2 Likes

HA Magestuo Rework Nicknamed Gengis Khan
HA Magestuo - Magestuo Rework.car (21.8 KB)

Yes @abg7 the first design of the magestuo was…Special!but i realize a rework.So following the @abg7 review i’ve done a rework.This time design is more “conventional” and engine is now a …12L V16 (868HP)and in the same time i kept the economy setting on this V16 and it is N/A.But the weight is now 3202KG for 14L/100 Km with 8 speed Advanced Automatic with manual lock differential.Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

It looks way better now. :wink: Good work!

2 Likes

@VG33E thx mate :wink:

Why though…

1 Like

@Private_Miros because i love big engine and in a car who suppose being premium/high end its nice :wink:

HA Ambassador Facelift
HA Ambassador - Ambassador Facelift.car (22.4 KB)
Inline 5 variant 3.4 N/A inline 5
HA Ambassador - Ambassador Facelift I5.car (22.4 KB)
V6 Variant 3.0 V6 EcoTron
HA Ambassador - Ambassador Facelift V6.car (22.4 KB)

This car is a facelift of the original Ambassador (Post 93 on this thread).So this time new front and rear design (kind of Mercedes touch :wink: ).New engine :2.7 TrueVelvet6 DI (238hp).New Rims:20".New gearbox:8 speed advanced automatic with Electronic differential.Fuel Consumption is 9.6L/100 Km for 2188KG.Enjoy :wink:

PS:V6 variant is 9.5L/100km for 2237KG and Inline 5 Variant is 9.3L/100km for 2242KG

4 Likes

HA T6
Premium Variant 2.3L EcoTron (Inline 4/200HP)
HA T6 - T6 Premium.car (22.8 KB)
Standard Variant 3.0 V6 EcoTron (V6 Turbo/220HP)
HA T6 - T6 Standard V6.car (22.8 KB)
Entry Variant 1220cc EcoTron (Inline 3 Turbo/96HP)
HA T6 - T6 Entry.car (22.8 KB)

HA’s HQ decide to give a continuity to the famous R30,HA’s first MPV.But this time with a more agressive design and engines.This modern looking MPV is equipped with a 2.3L EcoTron (200hp)that equipped the R20 and most of the HA’s cars.7 Premium seats and Premium Navigation.Fuel consumption is 5.3L/100Km with 7 speed Advanced Automatic gearbox and Electronic Differential.Weight 1645KG.Enjoy :wink:
PS:Entry Variant is 4.6L/100Km for 1347KG with 8 Speed Avanced Automatic Mechanical Differential
Standard Variant is 6.3L/100Km for 1473KG with 8 Speed Avanced Automatic Electronic Differential

1 Like