HA Automotive Car Company Thread

I saw 12 replies since last visit and instantly knew there was a shitstorm.

9 Likes

maybe :sunglasses:

1 Like

The performance is almost worthy of “Project X” but it would be improved with an Electric LSD for sure and more HP per liter would definitely be justifiable.

However the looks… they’re not offensive, I’d just expect MANY more aerodynamic parts (multiple lips, a diffuser etc.) as well as more extreme tail/headlight designs.

1 Like

What is it with you shitting on other people’s threads these days, go after someone your own weight. (This was an invitation)

1 Like

I’d invite you to criticize my cars, especially since I’m going to start releasing a lot of new stuff in the upcoming week!

1 Like

Yep, I’ll have it all there, part of a newish format for my presentations. Just don’t be too rude with it haha :wink:

And yes we’ll stop derailing this. I’ll bring it back on topic:

I think HA is a very quirky company indeed, and while some things may seem kinda random there’s definitely a certain theme going on and I kinda like it!

3 Likes

:wink:

Yes but LusoCosta make great cars and the design is original with an engine selection that is pretty good(my opinion)

Thanks mate.HA’s first philosophy is to make completely different cars in terms of designs engine selection and other things.Each HA Cars is completely different from each others.That’s the main goal :slight_smile:

5 posts in a row? Hmm… well, at least the shitstorm is done!

1 Like

They’re answers @asami i dont want to mix my answers because they’re arent on the same subject this time.:wink: take care

Thanks mate

1 Like

No prob its true,is what i think @Lusobyzantine

1 Like

After the “shitstorm” and following the great review of @Watermelon3878 i decide to release a final version of the Project X.Don’t blame HA it isn’t a GT/supercar or hypercar maker at the base.thanks

Main Inspiration:Porsche 911 GT2 and GT3,Alpine A 110 (new model)

HA TSR 1
HA TSR 1 - TSR 1.car (21.9 KB)

Capable of high performance with excellent sportiness and great comfort this machine is the final release of the Project X.Designed to be used on tracks and closed roads,this car is design for driving pleasure.Enjoy :wink:

Body and Panels made from Carbon Fiber
4.5 B6 (Boxer 6 Turbo,701 hp/808Nm,Redline:8000RPM)
Rear Longitudinal Engine Placement
4 Sport Buckets and Premium SatNav
GT Tronic Gearbox with Electric LGD
AWD
Fuel Consumption is 9.9l/100Km for 1351KG
0 to 100km/h in 3.5s
80 to 120km/h in 1.3s
Max Speed: 367Km/h

3 Likes

911 meets Alpine meets overkill flat 6 engine… oh wait, that’s just a 911!

2 Likes

@Watermelon3878 the front looks like a mix between alpine a110 and gt2.And this engine is…so beautiful.But yeah thats just a 911 like car :wink:

@david59635 I’d dare to say it’s very daringly 911-inspired, though perhaps there are some modern Alpine influences in the front.

1 Like

agree with you :wink:

HA T 160.
Main Inspiration:Audi Q7 (2018)

Standard
HA T 160 - T 160 Standard.car (20.9 KB)
Premium
HA T 160 - T 160 Premium.car (20.9 KB)
Luxury
HA T 160 - T 160 Luxury.car (20.9 KB)
Facelift 1,Post 299
HA T 160 - T 160 Facelift .car (21.5 KB)
Facelift 2,Post 306
HA T 160 - T 160 Facelift 2.car (27.3 KB)

HA’s New SUV.Designed in collaboration with Neil Sport Design this big SUV is a must in HA’s range.Combining high drivability,comfort and safety without sacrifyng security this car combine all the qualities you ever dreamed of.Enjoy :wink:

3 Engines are available:2.5 EcoTron MZ (Inline 5/240hp) and 5.3 V6 DTRE (624hp) and 5.0 V10 (883hp)

Standard and Premium and Luxury.
7 Standard Seats and Standard infotainment
7 Premium Seats and Premium Infotainment for Premium
6 Luxury Seats and Luxury Infotainment for Premium
(HA Premium Navimap with Bang & Olufsen Audio System,WiFi,Multi Zone A/C for Premium)
Hydropneumatic suspension with Twin-Tube Dampers and Passive Swaybars
Zeta 8 Gearbox and Viscous LSD
AWD
Fuel Consumption (240hp,Standard) is 8.0l/100Km for 1960KG.0 to 100km/h in 8.4s
Fuel Consumption (624hp,Premium) is 12l/100Km for 2321KG.0 to 100km/h in 4.9s
Fuel Consumption (883hp,Luxury) is 17.5l/100Km for 2483KG.0 to 100km/h in 4.5s

PS:As @Lusobyzantine ask for a V10 i fit a V10 in it.This is for you mate :sunglasses:

3 Likes

imo i think need a v8/v10 engine too

1 Like