HA Automotive Car Company Thread

@Knightophonix practicity.but yeah is a little too big.what you think about the rest of the car

To be fair I donā€™t think that design language goes well with the body lines

unless weā€™re in early 2000s china or south america and weā€™re still facelifting early 90s bodies to look hip and modern
elysee_2003
fiat_uno_2005_flex_uno_fire_2005_r_8_900_2005_7280011522676981780

2 Likes

@Knightophonix youā€™re right.But HA wanted a more angled design and newer body was too curvy to what HA expected.But i have a question what is the citroen in the picture because to be honest it doesnt looks good to me !

Nah, itā€™s what you wanted

1 Like

ā€¦so that just proves my point

This is a 2002-2008 CitroĆ«n Fukang, which is basically a ZX sedan facelifted for the chinese market, and for the record itā€™s been sold there until 20effin14. xD

For the record this is the last facelift:

ā€¦ oh nevermind, shitā€™s going down again.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not related to what I said

Thatā€™ll tell you what that design is

ok.the design is strange to my eyes but i heard was for chinese markets anyway get back to my cars now :wink:

HA Coupe

Coupe V8
HA Coupe - Coupe V8.car (18.4 KB)

An hommage to muscle cars.Designed with Neil Sport Design,this coupe gives you great sensations with high drivability,great comfort,very nice security and fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance.This is a unique car.A V8 raw power machine!.Enjoy :wink:

1 engine:4.0 V8 (343hp)

Coupe V8
4 Premium Seats and Premium Infotainment
(HA Premium Navimap with Bang & Olufsen Audio System,Multi Zone A/C for Premium)
Standard suspension with Gas Monotube Dampers and Semi Active Swaybars
GT + Gearbox (6 speed double clutch)
Open Differential
Fuel Consumption (343hp,Premium) is 7.0l/100Km for 1851KG
0 to 100km/h in 5.95s

3 Likes

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT CITROEN BOIIIIIIIIIIII

2 Likes

As always, good design, but very very basic.

1 Like

@Designs thx i like basic designs

Yeah but, you know, you should make your own taillights, or use multiple ones, etc etc play with colors, and plastic

1 Like

@Designs yes of course i try sometimes

1 Like

Yeah, the rear lights dont quite match the other elements, though

1 Like

thx it will help me improve the design if i do a facelift

AHA much better!

even though the rear plaque is smoooooooool ^^

1 Like

Iā€™ve been following this thread for a while from behind the scenes, downloading the odd car here and there to see what is what etc.

First of all I just wanted to say that when it comes to designing cars for a brand on this game, be it as unrealistic or realistic as you want, there is no need to chuck out 2/3 cars on a daily basis. I think most would agree that weā€™d rather see one decent product every now and again versus several not so polished ones on a regular basis. Quality over quanitity as they say, and that is something that could definitely be applied here.

Iā€™ve seen your RT20 and I couldnā€™t help but notice that there is absolutely no design coherence whatsoever. Iā€™ve proposed a rather radical redesign of the RT 20 while retaining the original purpose and intent (Iā€™ve changed technical things that bothered me as well, might go into that later) just to prove that a modern design can work coherently with a boxy, outdated body. You simply have to work with the way the body is designed and spend some time and effort into making the finer details, I can clearly see the designs you are creating donā€™t really have much care and attention put into them, something that I feel you could easily do.

Of course, the design is massively different, but even your original proposal could have been greatly better just by caring more about proportions and details. You can see on mine we have the spare wheel, mudflaps, windscreen wipers etc. all of which just make the car seem more authentic.

And hey, Iā€™m not the best designer in the world and I know this isnā€™t the most polished or beautiful thing ever, but I just thought it was worth making to show what can be done. Iā€™m sure other forum members could pick up my creation, or any of mine for that matter and improve on it.

If you want further ideas as to what to do, feel free to let me know. Iā€™ve got a lot of pointers on the technical side of things that I picked up on as well while running through, design is very much subjective but there are plenty of areas that arenā€™t so much that could be improved, something that will surely come with time.

Hope this helps :wink:

15 Likes

If cars were punctuation and syntax.

Okay and?