Hard Rooster's Vanilla Fixtures Thread

Not going Vanilla, AVAILABLE IN THE WORKSHOP NOW! Just some things I did for fun.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1529756541

22 Likes

Gotta admit, it just bloody looks right. Would NOT want to drive it like that, though. 662ci big-block and FWD would be bad enough, now let’s add a blower…

Edit: And yeah, runs fine enough on my ancient GTX 275. Have to turn some settings down as it is, so when I want a good picture, I just bump a few settings back up a little.

8 Likes

YEAH FINALLY! Thank you a lot! Now my 71 Bestia will have the right looks!

2 Likes
  1. In line with sculpting body fixtures, fixtures that attach to the front/rear end that would extend the grille line out from the body which would then take the actual grille/vent/lights.

2. Wheel arch extensions / fender skirts

3. Ability to place different wheels on each axle

4. Side pipes in plain/shielded/perforated shielded/color matching shielded. And turnable to be used as smoke stacks. If they could be mounted on a fender like car replicas of 1920’s or thirties type cars, be nice too.

5. Tires with white/red/yellow/gold/blue sidewalls. You know, if you do the ring, ya gotta do raised letters next …just typing.

Thanks Santa =)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

10 Likes

TIME TO START ON GRILLS

I’ve already combed through the thread and saved all the relevant photos, so if you already posted an idea above, I have it. If you have other MODERN grill requests outside of those, post them down below so I can get started on them.

3 Likes

18’ Mazda grille, 18’ Volvo grille, 18’ Opel Insignia grille.

1 Like

Since no images were provided.

and I’ll toss in my own thoughts.

RR Phantom

2018 Ford Focus

Subaru Levorg

Hyundai i30N

8 Likes

I’d rather like to see these, parts encircled in red especially.

grille

5 Likes

YES. Facsia moldings, so we can do cool shapes and stuff that contour to the design language of the car. More lower-front fascia stuff would be cool too! :slight_smile:

download

903e01e18bf3fcdc03d2c1559c67a092

9 Likes

Could you please add a completely retangular shape to the modular lights mod? like the box on the tails of the r30 skyline

10 Likes

Not my mod

2 Likes

sorry

2 Likes

You can also use the Sealed Beams that are vanilla in the game.

1 Like

Can we get wrc styled wheel arches/fender flares? Like on modern WRC cars.

2 Likes

10 Likes

The vents and grill circled in red would be nice

10 Likes

Cooking up some grills

18 Likes

is that a spiderweb?

2 Likes

It’s an Acura CDX, so…yes.

7 Likes