Headlight request ( please and thank you )

hey guys and gals,

just wondering if anyone would be willing to make me two sets of headlights? I would really like to use them on a few cars I am in the process of making but none of the current lights are working out as id like.

the two sets I am hoping for are 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse headlights, and 2005 Subaru WRX STi headlights, if someone would be able to take up this task I would be very grateful thanks in advance :slight_smile: .

http://git.me/photo/2014/04/26/5187691388816435200/11539870054110089216/1997-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-gsx-awd-dsm-fully-built.jpg

Jordan.

They will be made, just a bit of patience :smiley:

Ok thanks wizzy,

Also if my post came off sounding rude it was not intended, I know that the devs have way more important things to look after besides bodies and fixtures. I’d rather see the rest of the game be finished anyway. We have a great mod section/team and I’m sure the devs feel as though it has granted them a bit of a break now that there are some people to help take some of the work load off.

I’m in no real rush for the lights just thought if someone was up to it that there was no harm in asking :slight_smile:

Jordan.

Im currently still sorting out how they properly work, as there seems to be something missing from the tutorial.
But when I do, these are definetly on my list to make.

Awesome! Thanks so much Wizzy,like I said I’m in no immediate rush so take as long as ya need :slight_smile: and thank you for helping! If I had the cash to be able to afford 3ds max I’d start learning and modding as well but currently it’s out of my price range.

Students get free 3Dmax products off the manufacturers website. They don’t ask for any real information and the sign up doesn’t require much personal information.

Sorry for digging this out, but is there anyone currently working on these headlights?
I’d really like those ingame… but I can’t mod them as I tried Audi 100 C3 taillights in Sketchup and totally failed and those taillights are actually among the propably easiest things to build…

SketchUp is not the best tool right now. Just wait until the UE4 update so then we might see an expansion of accepted 3d files. Right now its 3DS only and with I can speak with only prior SketchUp experience that I don’t understand a fucking thing I am doing there. @CMT

so if UE4 update pulls out, will it be possible even to do car bodies in sketchup? xD
Rumor-like of course question.

Might be possible. We’ll see down the road if we will be stuck with 3DS modeling or not

So, we’ve got these CRAZY looking aftermarket LED headlights at work, and I’m wondering if anyone is up to the challenge…

Um arnt there alrady a set off these in vanilla or the mod pack?

2 Likes

What, with 4 distinct lights inside the body? Not saying they don’t exist, just haven’t seen them. Like I said, new imported from China… 3 weeks ago

We don’t have exactly this, but we have something similar. The vanilla lights are like the Subaru bugeye/Mercedes headlights. So yeah, quite similar.

1 Like