Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Helios Motors - Luxury Reinvented

Helios Motors was founded in1994 in St. Louis Missouri by Elijah Morris. His mission is to Reinvent Luxury with elegant yet simplistic and artistically designed vehicles.

As a luxury automotive company, we want to make driving as pleasurable as ever. Our current line-up consists of SUVs, CUVs, and sedans. Plenty of options for our large customer base, keeps them coming back. Although our company has had a rough start, we want to turn things around and introduce the true meaning of luxury and sophistication.

Our line-up includes:
Sedans-

• F-90, F-90 Sport
  • LX-60
  • LX-50
    CUVs-
  • LR-90, LR-90 Sport
  • LR-70
  • LR-30
    SUVs-
  • T-100
    Coupes-
  • E1

Offering a variety of engines and colors for each vehicle, so that each customer feels one of a kind. Stay tuned for the revealing of each vehicle with each engine and color option.

Introduced in 1995 as Helios F-10, it brought true craftsmanship to the U.S. Unfortunately, sales weren’t great due to a crowded segment at the time. Resulting in this model being discontinued after only 2 years.

F-10 featured a powerful V8 with 303 horsepower, enough to complete a 0-60 in 6.8 seconds.

Introducing the all new 2015 Helios F-90, formerly F-10.

F-10 has been resurrected for another chance under a new name. This model brings luxury and tech on a level far beyond the competition. Two engines are available, either a 441 horsepower or 561 horsepower power engine. More engine specs coming soon!

Also available in a sport blackout trim!

Introducing the 2015 Helios T-100!
Designed to fulfill your utility needs, but thoughtfully designed.

Equipped with a 480 horsepower V8, it should be more than enough to haul your loved ones in style and comfort.

Originally introduced in 2009, LR-90 was designed with Elegance and comfort in mind. This first generation model was a head turner, but many didn’t see the beauty in this vehicle.

At launch, LR-90 came with a 240 horsepower V6, which ultimately led to it’s demise.

We’ve listened and we’ve learned… Introducing the all new 2015 Helios LR-90!

This vehicle comes packed with power and luxurious features. Also, we’ve introduced an all new trim.

Plenty of colors to choose from!

Colors include: Midnight Black, Total Blue, Snow White, Blue Emerald, and Spice Red.

Two engine options: 440 hp V6 or 560 hp V8
Engine specs coming soon…

The F-90 is a slick-looking 4-door coupe - mobsters and celebrities would do anything to get their hands on the blacked-out version with the more powerful engine!

The wagon looks unique. I like it.

I absolutely adore the LR-90! That rear is top notch, somehow reminds me of Spyker…

I do have a suggestion though, I feel you can improve your photographs to show more of the car because right now it feels some shots are too distant to show the whole car.

But I hope to see more! :smiley:

I more prefer the first gen. The rear is h0t, and it kinda reminds me of a Buick.

Thanks for the feedback!

Introducing the Helios LR-70

This vehicle comes with the option of two engines. They will be revealed soon. Stay tuned…

P.S I will be showing more pictures of each vehicle in the line-up, so you all can better see the designs.

Introducing the Helios LR-30!

LR-30 is a capable off-roader and can adapt to any climate, especially when equipped with the right engine, which of course, is completely up to the customer’s needs. Stay tuned for more!

I would buy this. It kinda looks like a modern day Armada from the rear.

If you need any engines my junkyard is full of them!

Introducing LX60, a midsized sports sedan.

More pictures will be revealed soon!

Introducing LX50

A compact sports sedan, and a great alternative for LX60.
More photos coming!

Here’s a chart of our engines with power and torque numbers.

Here’s another chart with limited vehicle specs.

We do have 2020 model year vehicles coming, but that’s reserved for the future. For now, we just want to introduce our portfolio. As usual, stay tuned!

We don’t have a show, we have many of them that run through the course of the year.

2015 Helios F90 is our flagship sedan, and we’ve packed it full of luxury amenities, including soft, massaging Nappa Leather seat, with stitched inserts. The entire dashboard is covered in our highest grade leather. In addition, an alcantara suede headliner is standard. An optional digital guage cluster can be equipped.

When equipped with our powerful Helios Lightening V8, F90 can go 0-60 in 6.43 seconds. Also, of equipped with the Helios Zeus V8, F90 can complete 0-60 in 4.70 seconds.

A 2020 model is planned and well on the way. It will bring new technology to an already tech rich vehicle. Stay tuned…

For the 2020 model year, we want to introduce something that will cater to our customers that want the look of a sedan, but the step in height of a SUV. Please welcome the newest addition to our line-up, the all new Helios LRX!

This crossover coupe expands on what we bring to our customers. Options… At launch, LRX will come with our Helios Morris V6, but more engine options will come at a later stage.

Pricing starts at $69,900.
Upcoming trims include: Luxury, Sport, and Economy.

2019 is the year to grow, and we’re bringing the heat.

First introduced in 1997, Helios T100 was the talk of the Town. A premium SUV with everything you could dream of. Starting at $48,000, T100 was at the top of the pack.

Redesigned in 2014, T100 became bigger and even more luxurious. High quality materials enhanced the interior, making for one hell of a ride.

T100 has gotten a minor refresh for the 2020 model year. This year we want to also introduce a new trim.

This luxury trim starts at $89,000 and comes equipped with many features. A bench second and third row seats are standard and wrapped in high quality leather.

The new executive trim starts at $130,845. This model comes with bucket style second and third row seats. Each row features it’s own center console. In addition, the two second row seats feature a 10-inch touch screen mounted behind the front seats. Massaging heated and cooled seats are also standard on this trim.

When equipped with the Helios Luxxis V8, T100 can go 0-60 in 7 seconds.

Starting this year, the executive trim will only be available on T100 and F90.

The 2020 LR70 is meant to serve as a midsized luxury crossover with a coupe like appearance.

Starting at $75,500, LR70 is packed with tech and comfort. From the genuine wooden inserts on the dash to the quilted leather heated and cooled seats.

ooooh