Help Me Improve This Car

Intriguing. I shall have to try that out!

nialloftara - Erin scarlet X Nialloftara.zip (29.6 KB)

Here’s the one I was tinkering with, engine is much less over square 89.1x76.1 and redline was raised to 10,000rpms with reliability still 85.6 and the exhaust was rerouted through a higher quality single pipe with dual active baffled mufflers. modest power gains up to 530hp and 331ftlbs while being about 18kg’s lighter. I also switched it to be a flatplane V8 it just seemed to make more sense with how high it revs. the power gains were not as much as they could have been as I spent some octane lowered your initial cam setting to make up for the loss of smoothness going to the flatplane engine. the body was shrunk a tiny bit to save on weight and the rear lip was replaced with a wing to allow active areos, i played around with a bunch of the settings in the chassis, dropping the active suspension and re tuning with a more conventional setup, i dropped a clutch from your gearbox and adjusted the spacing a bit again saving money and weight as well as boosting your reliability. the wheels were replaced with 20" rims sporting 245mm low-pro tires, brakes were slightly tweaked but they were pretty good as they were, the sport interior was swapped for a premium one thanks to all the other weight savings it allows more comfort while overall still being about the same weight as the original. all told it’s slightly heavier and about $3,000 more expensive while having better stats in everything but prestige, getting better economy, more reliable and faster around the track.

7 Likes

My word. That is fantastic! Thank you so much. I might have to add another trim level or do a one-off special of the car in this form.

~deleted~

…I saw nothing

1 Like

Nope, just testing out some polls for the Detroit show. Don’t mind me :wink: