Link to the first round and lore click me
His Highness Demands is an ongoing (for a while) challenge, that will follow the Communist monarchy Semyonovia (the only of its kind!) through 2 rulers, 5 decades, 3 wars and 1 rebellion.
Gevketovt III wants descendants! He would like a boy to suceed him but… her fourth child is still a girl… He realizes that Semyonovian carmakers do not yet offer minivans to Semyonovian customers.
He is looking for a designer to engineer a minivan to rival the best from Europe and America.
- Due to the fall of the USSR, the public purse is empty. Designing a new engine is not an option. Engineers will need to reuse the Decarlis D70 engine.
HDD6 - Arn38fr - Decarlis D70.car (68.0 KB)
- However, they can modify: compression, cam profile, fuel system, fuel mixture, ignition timing, RPM limit, exhaust diameter, catalyc converter, muffler. Each modification will be taken into account.
- Variant year 1992
- Two-way catalyc converter required
- Max loudness : 35
- Trim and variant year 1992
- MPV body type
- Minimum trim reliability 40
- Minimum safety 40
- 7 seats minimum (no 5/2*)
- Divide the Automation price of the car by 7.
- Then, (since Semyonovia is full of little, cobblestone roads), apply a “wheelbase-tax”. Add your car’s wheelbase length, (in inches) to your final price. So watch how long your car is!
- fuel economy
- cost of service
- passengers et cargo volume
- Trim ET & PU
- Variant ET difference between 1986 engine and yours
- offroad is of slight importance as the roads are cobbled so nothing too sporty or teeth will be lost
When it comes to design “Must have a respectful reference to the Semyonovian communist monarchy somewhere in the car, i.e. calling your car the “Whatever-bit-here Persktokt Special”, after the capital, or something about the design, colors, ads, etc”
I’ll leave these rules up for a couple of days in case anything is missing.
Use the following naming scheme as with other competitions
For the model and trim: HHD7 - Username | Car Name
For the engine and variant: HHD7 - Username | Engine Name
Entries open from Saturday 4th January and end on Friday 17th January 23:59 GMT.