His Highness Demands Round #1 (1950-56) [COMPLETE]

Also, with a safety minimum that high and saying it has to be an estate or saloon, you limit the body choice to one single viable body. No other body of that age can get a safety rating over 21. This would result in many very similar cars. I built mine on an older chassis which with maximum safety will go to about 21.5 points. I hope it will still be eligible in the challenge as it still fulfills pretty much every other preposition very well :slight_smile:

Coming in at only 970 Daktoz: The Commi Motor Company (CMC) Primo Semyonovia:

1 Like

Well, since Semyonovia can just barely afford more modern fuel stations, the bonus will be high.

Is there any mountain range in Semyonovia? Because Iā€™ve heard that there is manufacturer with few rear engined sedans equipped with uneven number of front lights ready to enter the market.

1 Like

@Crash77
i havve a slight problem:
i do want to participate, but i am currently not in the stable branch (and also wonā€™t revert back to it).

however, i do have Anhultz lore cars ready until 1974, but with no way of confirming that they fit the regulations.

am i still allowed to enter if wanted?

1 Like

!

Petrov SEM
Practical and cheap, isnā€™t that what the king wants?

This car is yours for 840 Daktoz + 85 Daktoz wheelbase tax.

4 Likes

@Elizipeazie Yes.

@Wachu Actually, there are 2 mountain ranges.

What are their names?

another problem is that i can therefore NOT alter these cars in any way (referencing the vehicle name here) or make ads/ pics for it.

guess iā€™ll leave it for now

Mekka Semyonovian Mover

2 Likes

About judging criteria: I think offroad might be important for commuter vehicle in country, which hadnā€™t done anything with itā€™s roads for over 22 yearsā€¦

Eh, itā€™s more cobblestone than anything elseā€¦ and, the names of the ranges are, the Forested Jektozo Plateau, and the mountain range right next to Tekntoz.

I have made this simple car device to fit the demands
Endgon Persktokt Special - Firkolakant.car (17.4 KB)

2 Likes

Surprisingly, my companyā€™s car fits the regulations pretty well, so Iā€™ll probably be entering with existing car. Maybe do a special tune for the king.

1 Like

Damnit
My Russian piece of crap is to crap for this roads.
Welp. Maybe next round

The hell?

Sorry if the chrome stripes on the rear have are glitched iā€™ll fix it later.

Game isnā€™t working, looks like I canā€™t enter this round. Oh well, Mini body isnā€™t unlocked yet. Good luck! Great competition idea, as well.

From America with Love, the 1950 Sisten Special 6.

6 Likes

Nice.

Moshvich - 29W Nedella.car (32.8 KB)

Iā€™ve updated the 29W Nedella for the king. Now it doesnā€™t have the chrome glitch.

1 Like