His Highness Demands Round #8 (1992 - 1998) The People's Uprising

No restrictions on estates, you can build a VW Polo so long as it fits the regulations.

I present the 1993 Knightwick Steed

7 Likes

KGB Taka in FUS and RS Sedan form

Tough, reliable, fast, the new Taka reflects the core principles of KGB.

AWD and forgiving suspension tackles any environment thrown at it with ease. The 2400cc SOHC Turbocharged V6 that powers the entire range delivers 0-60 in 5.7 seconds in its detuned form while maintaining 24 MPG.

Built with longevity in mind, no expense has been spared in the quality and craftsmanship of materials throughout, ensuring strength long in to the future for the masses. And we do mean masses as our FUS (Family Utility Sport) model will retail for $27200, 3995 Dakotz after tax in Glorious Semyonovia.

2 Likes

'93 HAM HC6 2.5

5 Likes

1993 Decarlis D50 Persktokt

6 Likes

Only now have I found out that “pre-93 for all other years” applied exclusively to facelifts of older cars, which means that entering an all-new car (as I did with my entry), in which the model year is set to '93, is acceptable.

And regardless of how this round turns out, I have no regrets about sending in a cheaper, detuned trim of my CSR 118 entry in this particular contest.

The Orion Automotive Company is proud to announce its first foray into the Semyonovian market with an exclusive trim of the all new M Series. The MS525 will be offered in Semyonovia with a 2.5L, naturally aspirated inline 5 making 140hp, seat five in comfort, and get 24MPG on the American test cycle. We expect the MS525 to cost ¤3538 Daktoz (including tax) when it hits the market.

2 Likes

1993 Katsuro Eluna GT

Safe, efficient and fun.

1 Like

The 1993 Armor Motors Viva Semyonovia. A tough car for a tough people.

1 Like

Guys. My automation has died… I will be looking at HHD #7 for a new judge… please bare with.

OK, so @GetWrekt01 is the new judge for HHD, please send your entries to him, so they can be judged.

1 Like

Right due to technical complications with Fletchy’s PC, he has handed over the judging duties to me as I came 2nd in the previous round.

Those of you whom I’ll be mentioning, please resend me all the entries ASAP through PM:

@mart1n2005
@Kyuu77
@abg7
@Arn38fr
@nightwave
@FitRS
@GassTiresandOil

Please note that the round will be the same and the only difference is it will be judged by me.

4 Likes

Popas Cheechi, a comrade you can trust

6 Likes

Right, last time of submission should be about 34 hours away according to the original host’s time. To have the reviews come as early as possible, I’d advise anyone wanting to send me their entries within the next 24 hours.

Good luck all!

fuck you, buy this car.

this crap even has foglights and a 3rd brake light wow

9 Likes

Only 16 hours to go before submissions close!

Kinda looks like a Toyota Crown if you squint your eyes long enough.

Just under 6 hours left! Hurry up if you have an entry hanging.

PS: I’ll be asleep by the time entry time is over. I won’t be accepting any more entries that will be sent after 12 AM at GMT time, 28th Jan

SaZ PersktoTurbo

The future of Semyonovia is NOW! Show the world how great we are with a great car. PersktoTurbo gives you MORE!
6 cylinders. 3 valves per cylinder. 5 speeds. 5 spoke alloy wheels. Advanced suspension. And, PersktoTurbo technology!

long nose for long engine comrade

Semyonvian traffic can be tough. But SaZ is tougher. Energy absobent, plastic bumpers protect SaZ from minor accidents, while standard airbags, ABS, and 3 point seatbelts protect occupants from harm.

SaZ is comfortable. 5 seats with genuine leather. Premium sound system for perfect quality when listening to glorious state-run radio stations or patriotic Semyonvian music cassettes. And with so much space! You could live in a SaZ. Not that you’d ever need to, of course, Semyonivian system would never leave you homeless.

3 Likes

Kurokama SC-R, for a better future

2 Likes