Hoch Technologie Autofahren (HTA) company (1946-2018) Tales: The Original B1000

Or Shit.

3 Likes

That would need to be the Sport Heavy Innovation Truck.

3 Likes

More or less :joy:

QHT: Quite Heavy Truck

4 Likes

Yeah naming is tough tbh. If in doubt, add some numbers in there, I reckon it would give it a bit more distinction.

2 Likes

Theres some great details on this supercar, especially the rear, but the taillight fixture is just way to dated to fit in and the upper headlights are kinda awkward imo. Try experimenting with combining fixtures to have better flowing lights to really bring it home :wink:

Sounds like it would be fun to drive too

1 Like

The idea of the design was to combine multiple supercar designs in one. But it looks like it didn’t went so good with the headlights/taillights design.

Thanks for your review, i’ll see what i can do with the Headlights and Taillights.

(Also yes, The car is very fun to drive in beamng :wink:)

1 Like

Seems like we have a battle here with the Vega Cavo. Bring it :smirk:

2 Likes

I could compare them if you guys want.

HTA (Re-Opened)…

I didn’t like the lore of the company itself, But i can’t live without thinking about my first imaginary brand!

So… what i am going to do? Modify a bit the Old lore, and re-make some of the cars!

-Coughs-

Ehem… HTA (or Hoch Technologie Autofahren in short) is a German automaker located in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1932 by Kleiber Schütz. Starting as a Motorcycle manufacturer, And as an Engine Supplier in 1937 for trucks and other commercial Vehicles.

But later on it turns into a car manufacturer that makes from Economy cars, to Luxury cars, and Even hypercars.

HTA B1000

HTA’s first ever mass production car.

Ok, this thing is just the basic idea of transportation. it’s not so comfortable, it’s not fast, and neither it haves good handling. but atleast it gets the work done!

Moved by a OHV 1070cc Inline 3 engine with a single 2 barrel carburetor (-Yawn-) Connected to a 3 speed manual gearbox (Zzzzzz…) Moving the rear wheels.

And doing a 0-100 time of… Wait, 27 seconds? Really? to reach a Top speed of 108km/h. which is not bad for a Post-war budget city car.

(Here you have a better look of the engine)

Getting a mediocre combined fuel economy rating of 18mpg.

On the road this car is very slow (as said before), And the cheap tyres struggle to grip the road. But still it is quite driveable, and with fair body-roll on the corners.

Stopping is where this car quite sucks, With cheap tiny Drum LS brakes. Needing over 56 metres to stop completely. So… practicaly if you’re going too fast and you need to brake real quick. You’re quite screwed.

This car is very Dirt cheap, And easy to repair and maintain. The cost of this car was 435€ on that time. And what you get is what you are looking right now.

The suspension? A combination of Solid Axle Leaf suspension(Rear) with Double wishbone(front), The front suspension is strategically stiffer than the rear suspension to prevent sudden oversteering at low speeds. And it somehow worked.

(Damn, from the back it quite looks like a VW beetle knock-off!)

HTA had some problems while tuning the engine, Even the prototype version of this car actually used Premium leaded fuel. which is uncceptable for a Budget City car, luckily after after some compression and ignition time lowering, it was able to use Regular leaded gasoline.

The safety is fair decent, Having low speed collision bumpers, Fenders, And the front windshield can detach from the car in case of an accident.

Thanks to the HTA conservatory for letting us check this car!

Full Specifications here! (HTA B1000)

Capturar_2018_11_02_22_57_02_623Capturar_2018_11_02_22_56_42_174

Capturar_2018_11_02_22_58_13_550

Do you like this idea?

6 Likes