Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

sadly you’ll have to deal with stuff like that by hiding it behind stuff like light strips

@Dorifto_Dorito i thought there was a way to hide the stuff so i can make it into one, sadly i cant

nah the best way to hide it is to use stuff like strips as seen above.

I hid it using light strips its really the only way to do that. using layers also help

@Dorifto_Dorito i still do not understand how to do tht, im going to keep working on the 2nd h8 type

The new one actually does look nice if you use correct fixture

Like what @Dorifto_Dorito said, use regular headlight with clear lens and it would not look out of place if you want to use the square lights or what i call it “Crystal Headlights”

1 Like

Much prefer the old one. Grill on the new one looks terrible.

@Fayeding_Spray would u perfer a smaller one?

I prefer the original design, but the current one could be improved considerably with a few tweaks in certain places. Your best bet is to transplant the pre-facelift grille onto the post-facelift nose.

@abg7 where do you think?

a) Stop tagging people in every post. If you reply to them via the reply button under their post, it notifies them.

b) I think put the grille of the old design onto the new design.

This is the best design you’ve come up with so far. It takes the best bits of the pre- and post-facelift front fascias and merges them together for something more harmonious.

1 Like

What are you using for the headlights? Are those modded, or can you get those vanilla?

1 Like

It actually manages to be minimalist and detailed at the SAME TIME. :slight_smile:

But really, great job!

1 Like

You wot. Minimalist and detailed at the same time? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also @Holts you might want to outline the headlights either with the bumper strips or the light strips since its hard to see

@Dorifto_Dorito I outlined the full headlight, maybe cause the color its hard to see

What I probably meant by that is that from far away, like what you said , is hard to distinguish from other cars.

But from up close, you can tell that it has many small details you can’t see from far away.

Holts Trova

1.4T

Details
  • 1.4L Turbo Charged Engine Making 144HP; 134lb-ft torque
  • Hubcaped Rims
  • 42MPG
  • Premium Interior, Standard Infotainment
  • Various Of Colors
    Pricing: $21870

1.8T Wagon

Details
  • More Trunk Room